• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reno NV Safe Shot Owner James Harwin Charged Selling Automatic Weapons

Das Capitolin

Target + Tactical
Minuteman
May 14, 2011
Northern Nevada
gunwarrior.com
Posting this for three reasons: 1) James Harwin cheated me years ago by changing agreed transfer fee prices after receiving my rifles. 2) Uses indoor range/gun shop to get on local news after shooting massacres and says unflattering things about gun owners. 3) Nevada gun store owner busted by CALIFORNIA police.
A Reno man is facing federal charges after allegedly selling machine guns to undercover police from California. James Harwin was in federal court in Reno Friday afternoon, charged with illegal trafficking of automatic weapons. He's also accused of having an unregistered weapon and obliterating serial numbers from the weapons he sold. Detectives say he had $100,000 cash on him when he was arrested Thursday.
Reno Gun Range Owner Accused of Illegally Selling Machine Guns

I'm so happy about this! His gunsmithing was crap and ripped off several of my friends. He quoted a friend a day to put on night sights on a pistol and two weeks later it still wasn't done!
Then he totally fucked another friend's barrel into a cone, then installed a flash protector in a way so only a small portion actually made contact (with a shitty weld I might add). We hung out with him in front of the store talking about gunsmithing. He would bash on every gunsmith around here. Then he tried to tell me his 1911 race gun was his creation. Come to find out it was a fussy build.
Not to mention the machine gun shooting rates were way overpriced and you had to buy his incredibly marked up ammo to shoot! Fuck him. Fuck him hard.