• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Repair Service for Schmidt & Bender 5-25 x 56 PMII?

kgreylgrey

Private
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2008
Arizona
My S&B PMII just broke. Put the rifle and ammo outside this morning for about an hour to allow it to adjust to the 20 degree temp. Then when to shoot - when I turned the power adjust ring, it was stiff, but moved freely, up to 22 X. When I tried to get it to 25 X I heard a light 'snap'. Backed the power down to 5 x - OK and then tried to turn it to 25 X - no go. The power ring would turn, but not smoothly and the power remained a 5 X, even though it indicated 25 X.

I bought the scope new from Optics Planet back in 2007.

I've seen some posts on the hide about poor service from Schmidt & Bender. My question is - is there a vender on the hide that you would recommend for S & B repairs or would you recommend I deal with S & B USA?

Thanks in advance.

Repair Service for Schmidt & Bender 5-25 x 56 PMII?

[MENTION=9253]Jerry R[/MENTION] will take care of you.

Last edited:
You go to S&B direct, the vendors do not do it.

you can contact Jerry R on here @ the US S&B repair center to let him know it is coming, or contact S&B in N.H. (USA Phone #) and they will have you ship it.

Just send it off, no drama

Jerry R. is the guy. Has helped me on numerous occasions. I'm sure he'll get you all fixed up!!!

My S&B PMII just broke.

I've seen some posts on the hide about poor service from Schmidt & Bender. My question is - is there a vender on the hide that you would recommend for S & B repairs or would you recommend I deal with S & B USA?

Thanks in advance.

What poor customer service posts are you talking about? Here is my PERSONAL experience with Schmidt and Bender: http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...xcellent-customer-service-schmidt-bender.html

You have nothing to worry about at all. They will take care of you.