• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Repaired computer, Windows 7

Tripwire

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2006
VA
Not sure what's going on here with this lap top, as I'm not much of a computer tech. Had it repaired recently with a new hard drive and windows 7 was installed, had something else on it before the drive crashed.

Now, on this website only, when I bring up a forum section, I get a ton of little red "X"s where the little icons or whatever they are, are supposed be. For example, as I'm typing this new post the "post icons" above the post area are not visable and what I see is the word for the post icon and a box with a red X in it. The rest of the page looks normal.

The main forum page does not do this and looks as normal as it's supposed to be.....it's just when I open a forum section, or make a new post, etc.

The 'hide seems to be a little slow as well.

So, what am I lacking on this computer, that didn't get installed, for the 'hide to run properly?

Re: Repaired computer, Windows 7

This.....

Capture.png

Re: Repaired computer, Windows 7

Okay, thanks for the link, glad it's not my computer.