• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Repeater to single shot

bodhisafa

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2013
Without using single shot magazines (sleds).

Is there a way to bed a repeater action to a single shot rifle stock?

Sinclair makes a single shot adapter that fits into the mag opening. You can wedge it in or epoxy it into place.

20220707_081625.jpg

View from the bottom.

20220707_081725.jpg

So you have a mag fed gun....you want to put it into a single shot stock...and want it to work like a single shot without using a single shot mag?

You can do it, essentially youll need to make a mini single shot mag to hold the round, and more than likely epoxy it into the stock .....this will require some light metal fab and some inletting into the stock.

I've done this with savage mk2s that I converted to single shot
sent you a pm not sure if you saw it

The single shot adapter (metal plate ) is what is was thinking about. The action in question has an AW cut out. Would that still work?

I haven’t bought the stock yet but when I order it will be without a dbm/mag cutout.

Last edited:
I have designed one for a Borden Bigfoot and having some machined. If someone wants one, let me know relatively soon and I can drop them in the mail when I visit my inlaws in the US this summer.

Last edited: