• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Replacement for Chargemaster 1500 Powder Hopper Tube

sasquatch98226

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2007
I sold a chargemaster to another member, and when it arrived the hopper tube was broken. I want to make it right, so any ideas on where to get a replacement? I saw Dram Worx replacement pyrex tubes, any other ideas?

Get one from RCBS directly?

It's an acrylic tube so maybe a local plastic fabrication shop can cut you a new one. Even a custom size.

I wonder if anyone makes one out of something that doesn't cause static. That would be cool

Doesn’t specify that it takes care of static problems but it’s an option to get rid of the plastic.

Reactions: Ryridesmotox
Doesn’t specify that it takes care of static problems but it’s an option to get rid of the plastic.

I think glass is much better against static than plastic right?

I emailed then about one fird a frankford intellidropper. I'd definitely be interested

I just keep a dryer sheet in the empty hopper during storage.

Call rcbs, I mailed a guy my chargesmaster and I stuffed the gear in the tube. It was broken when it arrived, I called rcbs and explained it broke in transit and they sent the new owner a new hopper tube free of charge.