• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Replacement Stock

John B.

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2020
Hi,

I just got my replacement Magpul PRS Gen3 buttstock for my AR10 and being my first time I seem to have ran into a roadblock; it doesn’t fit my buffer tube. Is there a custom one I could buy to fit the stock? And would there be a downside in switching to a shorter one? Thanks.

P.S. Don’t laugh at my picture, it was merely for show and tell lmao

Best Regards,
John
C4FC2335-C0F8-47E9-85D8-33998ECEDFBD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
Your rifle isn't using a castle nut. You need the other piece magpul supplies.

MAG-672-ODG_2__43258.1624322466.JPG

Reactions: John B.
Ohhh; I almost got it. My cheek rest was blocking it some kind of way from going all the way in. Appreciate the advice

Reactions: Snuby642
Didn’t mean to quote ya; thanks for the laugh nevertheless haha

Well, there she blows! I haven’t used the new grip yet, but it feels dang good in the hand

Attachments

• D6E91AA7-1D99-4E17-A200-F91244CB7115.jpeg
    D6E91AA7-1D99-4E17-A200-F91244CB7115.jpeg
    236.1 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: XLR308
Didn’t mean to quote ya; thanks for the laugh nevertheless haha

Well, there she blows! I haven’t used the new grip yet, but it feels dang good in the hand
No worries i remember my first time to 🤣🤣
Was mainly fucking with you anyways, and dont ask me how i knew immediately what the issue was.🙄

Reactions: John B.
No worries i remember my first time to 🤣🤣
Was mainly fucking with you anyways, and dont ask me how i knew immediately what the issue was.🙄
That little rail that goes up and down when you turn the cheek rest knob is what was in the way lol I had it fully extended; I guess with the buffer tube I can only adjust it so much? Hell idk; it’s set just right for me at least!

Yes I know lol I noticed my mistake before I posted the picture, but wasn’t about to pull it all back out