• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Report on right wing extremist murders but the ultimate extremist group.

52jw1y.gif

Reactions: 101st and atomic41
Funny how both of those examples were both members of the crazy alphabet group... lgbtqrstuv or whatever...... they didn't mention that.....

Reactions: geek65
I think he meant the homersectuals. 🌈

Lets ignore the 90% of "mass shooters" that weren't white...

Better yet, lets make a new category, White mass shooters. Send out guidance, any white people who shoot someone are to be reported as white mass shooters. One week later, look at this rash of white mass shooters...

That is also how they report pitbull attacks {in some places}, and COVID cases.{in some countries} Manily the ones with lots of "COVID deaths."

mass-shooters-2019-557x600.jpg

Last edited:
I read the report

25 Homicides were linked to extremists. 22 were from the Co Springs and Buffalo supermarket. That's the 80% linked to white supremacy

There were 26,000 homicides in 2022.

Thus this report addresses less than
1/1000 of US homicides. But the white supremecy hype train is rolling, so facts don't matter.

I read the report

25 Homicides were linked to extremists. 22 were from the Co Springs and Buffalo supermarket. That's the 80% linked to white supremacy

There were 26,000 homicides in 2022.

Thus this report addresses less than
1/1000 of US homicides. But the white supremecy hype train is rolling, so facts don't matter.
Could we then at least theorize that this is a group that wants the US dis armed?

One would think their memories would be longer.

Last edited:
Set the right frequency,

You can have Tornados, Shootings, Peace, Calm, Happiness, Emergency Alerts, Pantera, and Positive Mood.

-Spectrum.

Fuck the ADL. I hope Jim Jones is rocking the punch bowl at their next company picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot