• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reporter Ivory Hecker Went Rogue

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bender and Jgunner
So muzzling how? I mean, she's not exactly on some giant news station doing giant stories or anything.

Is this meant as in, the 1 time I watch the local news here and 99% of the stories are 'its hot outside' instead of actual shit that's going on you should know about yet no one really wants you talking about it?

Im curious what this is about.

I give it a 50% chance its something like 'the news doesn't want us talking about crime, the color of people doing the crime, the bullshit your local/state politicians got caught doing, etc and instead wants us to report on how hot it is outside and why you should get vaccinated'

The other 50% chance is that its whining because evil men get to do the stories/job she wants to do and she feels that she is being discriminated against even though she has fantastic qualifications such as being able to apply makeup and fit her titties in a jumpsuit.

My guess.. Fox is supressing AZ audit info... big surprise...
Perhaps, but I don't really think Fox has any honest reporters left. I think it's more likely she anticipates some kind of payoff ( like a better job) from a competitor.

Reactions: Bender and Jgunner

I give it a 50% chance its something like 'the news doesn't want us talking about crime, the color of people doing the crime, the bullshit your local/state politicians got caught doing, etc and instead wants us to report on how hot it is outside and why you should get vaccinated'

The other 50% chance is that its whining because evil men get to do the stories/job she wants to do and she feels that she is being discriminated against even though she has fantastic qualifications such as being able to apply makeup and fit her titties in a jumpsuit.
With project veritas i doubt it.

Reactions: Yasherka
Why won't you let me do like reeyalll newes . Um like a reeportder en all .
Yer muzzeling me Beckeeee .

Reactions: RichJ
She was fired today, guess we should all contribute to her "go fund me page" for doing what she thought was a morally sound career decision. Right? 🤷‍♀️ or Good thing Only Fans and Brazzers is always looking for new talent. Getting real sick of these asshats doing the right thing then putting their hands out for charity..... Maybe im just salty I didnt think of it first...

you are right far more often than you are wrong. in fact, i dont recall you having been wrong yet.

however….project veritas….if they are involved, it’s usually pretty legit.

and we sit back and bitch about the media neglecting their job. and when someone has enough, and speaks out, the reaction is what? she’s too pretty to take seriously? she’s a man hater? i’d fuck her?

given the shit that’s been going on, i welcome ANYONE who stands up to these tyranical fucks. she at the very least deserves to be heard out.

that, and another $2, will buy you jack shit. because $2.02 doesnt buy you anything these days. ymmv

Funny you should bring this up - they wouldn't/couldn't release the color of the Austin shooting suspect while on the run, but when there is a Blue Texas Alert is by a white guy the alarms are on everyone phone that its a white dude....

Reactions: 91Eunozs
you are right far more often than you are wrong. in fact, i dont recall you having been wrong yet.

however….project veritas….if they are involved, it’s usually pretty legit.

and we sit back and bitch about the media neglecting their job. and when someone has enough, and speaks out, the reaction is what? she’s too pretty to take seriously? she’s a man hater? i’d fuck her?

given the shit that’s been going on, i welcome ANYONE who stands up to these tyranical fucks. she at the very least deserves to be heard out.

that, and another $2, will buy you jack shit. because $2.02 doesnt buy you anything these days. ymmv
spot on

Bingo!

There is no news now, they are the media. Definition of words is important.

Be interesting to see what she says, but I got a buck if she drops bombshell after bombshell no one does anything about it.

No real news here IMHO. For those that watch local tv news and actually think it's news, it may pry open some eyes, but those folks are not likely to ever see it.

The more this goes on, the more spooked these media companies will get. I hope they're looking at their employees wondering if they're working for OKeef.

No real news here IMHO. For those that watch local tv news and actually think it's news, it may pry open some eyes, but those folks are not likely to ever see it.

The more this goes on, the more spooked these media companies will get. I hope they're looking at their employees wondering if they're working for OKeef.

The way O'Keefe was looking at her, legs crossed to hide his boner.......her looking at him, pulling her hair back......Im waiting for tonights Project Veritas hidden camera expose'.

• Haha
Reactions: lash and 6.5SH
she's defintely good looking, but her expose` of the censorship was pretty week.

she fails because she thinks there is some credibility in news media or "journalism". New flash, Ivory, there isnt. this is not a surprise.