• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reporter that broke the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting found suicided

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
After receiving continuous death threats and harassment towards himself and his family, reporter and writer that exposed Clinton's 2016 tarmac meeting found 'suicided.'

iu

The body of 45-year-old Christopher Sign, a news anchor for ABC 33/40 in Birmingham, was discovered by Hoover police and fire personnel at around 8 a.m. following a 911 call about a person down in a residence in Alabama, according to AL.com. Preliminary reports by the medical examiner list the apparent cause of death as strangulation, 2 gunshots to the skull, and hanging......... in that order. At this point, officials do not suspect foul play.

2 shots to the head and hanging.
That does not seem to pass the initial basic sniff test for suicide.

It's interesting how the Clintons pretty much just get a free pass for murdering anyone they don't like and nobody will ever do anything about it.

These reporters have to learn when breaking stories on elites you must stay anonymous to protect yourself, you will achieve the same results less the accolades which in this case was an untimely death not a Emmy.

Reactions: diverdon
The body of 45-year-old Christopher Sign, a news anchor for ABC 33/40 in Birmingham, was discovered by Hoover police and fire personnel at around 8 a.m. following a 911 call about a person down in a residence in Alabama, according to AL.com. Preliminary reports by the medical examiner list the apparent cause of death as strangulation, 2 gunshots to the skull, and hanging......... in that order. At this point, officials do not suspect foul play.
I know 2 bullets to the head and strangulation is suspicious, but what they need is real, hard evidence of voter fraud foul play.

Reactions: Josh1978
Oh PA-LEEEEZE ... let's stick to fantistical pontifications about the 2020 election. Relitigating earlier elections is just too hard to remember. I'm sure this will get investigated in August when the Supreme Court votes 9-0 to install a MyPillow to take over the White House (even though they're not in session in August). "FOAM LIVES MATTER !!!"

And the body count just keeps a growin' with these two. From Mena, Arkansas, to d.c....................Natural born killers at large courtesy of the dixie mafia.

And the body count just keeps a growin' with these two. From Mena, Arkansas, to d.c....................Natural born killers at large courtesy of the dixie mafia.
These 'suicides' are no longer cover ups. To the contrary, they are public warnings.

The next stage are late night kidnapping and murder of the whole family.

Preliminary reports by the medical examiner list the apparent cause of death as strangulation, 2 gunshots to the skull, and hanging......... in that order. At this point, officials do not suspect foul play.
Where did you find this specific information? I accidentally mentioned it to someone and they asked what article included that information. I cannot find that detail in any article and am wondering if that was just well justified sarcasm or supportable truth?

The Clintons and their actions are more safe from prosecution than Hunter Biden and his laptop. Any 'suicides' at this point are the result of pure vengeance and retaliation.
i actually agree more with you...the timing is too obvious.
if you are a witness to the election fraud, or were involved in it, that was for you, otherwise this death would not be news.

Oh PA-LEEEEZE ... let's stick to fantistical pontifications about the 2020 election. Relitigating earlier elections is just too hard to remember. I'm sure this will get investigated in August when the Supreme Court votes 9-0 to install a MyPillow to take over the White House (even though they're not in session in August). "FOAM LIVES MATTER !!!"

-russia hoax
-very fine people
-hydroxycloroquine
-lafayette Park
-etc

I’m jsut a simple old country boy from North Louisiana. Yep, I managed to get a pretty decent education despite dyslexia. But I still go back to the roots of my upbringing and the Louisiana hill country values that surrounded me as a young man. So

Where there’s smoke, there’s Fire.

Where did you find this specific information? I accidentally mentioned it to someone and they asked what article included that information. I cannot find that detail in any article and am wondering if that was just well justified sarcasm or supportable truth?
Wow.
E72CF61D-D7B0-416C-984C-10608E4E8237.gif

-russia hoax
-very fine people
-hydroxycloroquine
-lafayette Park
-etc
Though in opposition to each other, these two posts both are pretty much unassailable. Interesting.

The dude probably just killed himself. Like 99% probablility.

Reactions: OldSalty2
I know one person that has committed suicide. What are the odds that these two people are connected to or know that many people that have taken their own life?

Reactions: deersniper
And they said LBJ was a serial killer. LBJ not only killed his sister's lover, he killed his own sister, at Christmas.

Thats going to be hard to top.

I know 2 bullets to the head and strangulation is suspicious, but what they need is real, hard evidence of voter fraud foul play.

Choid did your alphabet agency finally hack texpatriot

Choid did your alphabet agency finally hack texpatriot
Two questions. First, which alphabet agency do you believe I work for? Second, if I were a fed, wouldn't I be smarter to tray to march you off to war, like Wade does, than to try to walk you back from a cliff?

seth rich was not killed in a botched robbery.
why did the fbi deny having his laptop and so many files for years?
they denied having a single document in any investigations that mentioned seth rich in prior fioa requests.
it wasn't until pedo xiden was elected that they admit having all this stuff. why? and why is most of it redacted?

of course, chode is one of those indoctrinated and over-educated types that continues to rely on the same "trusted sources".

remember, they let adam schiff openly lie in public about seeing "evidence that there was collusion with russia" when the truth was eventually uncovered that there was never any proof and they were never told "behind closed doors" or in "secret committee testimony" that there was ever a shred of evidence.

but chode probably believes schiff...

It seems that if the Clintons were to kill people, they would do it because they have additional information to hold over them, not just because they hate them. That has been the theory behind all of the other Killary assumptions. This dude already wrote his book. What is the fucking motivation? Serial killers gonna serial kill?

Never believed Schiff or Nadler.

Reactions: diverdon
It seems that if the Clintons were to kill people, they would do it because they have additional information to hold over them, not just because they hate them. That has been the theory behind all of the other Killary assumptions. This dude already wrote his book. What is the fucking motivation? Serial killers gonna serial kill?

it may have been a warning to journalists to stay in their lanes.
seriously, why is this nothingburger even news?
the media and deep state could have covered it up so it never left the local obits, so why are we hearing about it?
because it sends a message?
i don't find that hard to believe, considering the state department, cia, fbi and doj all conspired to frame trump, and we all know that now.

Send a message to others in the circle of power? Because they can?

Kind of like the cartels? If I had shit on the clintons I’d be sure my affairs were in order and my life insurance was buttoned up. Even without proof, you can only have so many convenient coincidences before people start walking on egg shells around you.

Send a message to others in the circle of power? Because they can?

Kind of like the cartels? If I had shit on the clintons I’d be sure my affairs were in order and my life insurance was buttoned up. Even without proof, you can only have so many convenient coincidences before people start walking on egg shells around you.
chode doesn't see patterns. he thinks everything happens on it's own without some plan or conspiracy.
seth rich just happened to be killed in a robbery where nothing was taken and the fbi just happened to have his laptop.

chode doesn't see patterns. he thinks everything happens on it's own without some plan or conspiracy.
seth rich just happened to be killed in a robbery where nothing was taken and the fbi just happened to have his laptop.
but hey, they raided roger stone's house with cnn there to film it, and managed to convict him for joking about killing somebody's dog on twitter.

Reactions: Steel head
it may have been a warning to journalists to stay in their lanes.
seriously, why is this nothingburger even news?
the media and deep state could have covered it up so it never left the local obits, so why are we hearing about it?
because it sends a message?
i don't find that hard to believe, considering the state department, cia, fbi and doj all conspired to frame trump, and we all know that now.
I don't see it as a warning as much as a reminder who still has the unreachable power.

You'll see more in the future to remind you who's in charge.

I don't see it as a warning as much as a reminder who still has the unreachable power.

You'll see more in the future to remind you who's in charge.
they are killing assange. jan 6 patriots are still in jail, 23hrs in a cell.

Reactions: Mr.BR
So if you guys had to put odds on this being a suicide or a Clintoncide, what would they be? Likewise with Seth Rich. Robbery or Killary?

I’ll give him the benefit that he’s an eternal optimist. I hear life is better that way.