• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reports Swirling That Troops Are Activated and Pres. Trump To Declare “Limited” Martial Law in MI, WI, PA, GA, and Likely AZ

gunman_7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2006

Ok folks, I’ve been telling you about this POSSIBILITY for about 4 weeks now, and tonight it looks like the it may be turning into a PROBABILITY.

As in, it’s becoming very probable that we may very soon see a declaration of Martial Law.

Buckle up!

NOUN
in singular
  • A thing that has already happened or been decided before those affected hear about it, leaving them with no option but to accept it.
    ‘the results were presented to shareholders as a fait accompli’
sorry, i am pretty sure i'm the dumbest mofo here. so, here's what "fait accompli" means according to weakest google-fu

Attachments

• 1608516888481.png
    1608516888481.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 283
I love me some 45. But any version of martial law will never fucking happen, nor should it. While my opinion is small and irrelevant in most and almost all cases, 45 doing any version of martial law will backfire and fail. It’s in patriots hands to save the republic, not just POTUS actuals right now. I’m calling bullshit and ASGH.

it must be because of all that incredible hard evidence produced by Sidney Powell and the bimbo from CO... yeah, roll on the troops, bring the same shitstains who cleared the protesters from that church in DC so that the orange asshole can have a picture taken of him holding up the bible upsidedown with an expression on his face akin to someone finding out their proctologist has hands like Andre The Giant...