• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

REPR Geissele Trigger?

oregonradman

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2011
Oregon
Is there a big practical difference in the Geissele trigger that comes standard in the 18in LWRCI REPR vs the adjustable one that comes standard in the 20in REPR? TIA

Re: REPR Geissele Trigger?

Unless they changed it, the 18 gets the SSA, which is great and the 20 gets the DMR which I think is awesome. If you have your heart set on a 18, you can sell the SSA, add about a hundred bucks and get a DMR. IMHO, it would be worth it.

perfect summary for ya

"The Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) Trigger is the semi-auto only version of a select fire trigger that Geissele makes for U.S. SOCOM. The SSA is a non-adjustable combat trigger, it is not a match trigger. The second stage break is like a carrot rather than an icicle. Suitable for Close Quarters Battle (CQB) and mid-range carbine work, the Geissele SSA is also the perfect trigger for Squad Designated Marksman (SDM) rifles. A short summary of the Geissele SSA features and advantages follows."

I've got the 2 stage gisselle trigger on my 20 in lwrc repr....one of the best triggers I have ever shot right out of the box without making any adjustments. You get what you pay for in a 4k rifle.