• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

REPR in color other than black

LongRangeDDS

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2010
Southern CA
riflegear.com is listing the REPR's in flat dark earth as well as black. Any know if these things actually exist? I haven't seen them anywhere else. No comment on that pricing...
eek.gif

Re: REPR in color other than black

3800 for mine. It's the new Magpul FDE cerakote job that NIC just cooked up. Absolute color match to Magpul FDE (go figure). Send me a pm with your email and I'll send you a picture.

Edit: forgot they also had Magpul OD green.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adician</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3800 for mine. It's the new Magpul FDE cerakote job that NIC just cooked up. Absolute color match to Magpul FDE (go figure). Send me a pm with your email and I'll send you a picture.
Edit: forgot they also had Magpul OD green. </div></div>

Paid 3000 for mine(black). Come on post a pic, i wanna see it

I called LWRC yesterday and they said it does indeed exist and should be more available next month.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CLB</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adician</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3800 for mine. It's the new Magpul FDE cerakote job that NIC just cooked up. Absolute color match to Magpul FDE (go figure). Send me a pm with your email and I'll send you a picture.
Edit: forgot they also had Magpul OD green. </div></div>

Paid 3000 for mine(black). Come on post a pic, i wanna see it
</div></div>

Mines not here yet, but here's one the company posted a while ago.

20REPRTAN.jpg

I like the Tan color better than the Black but the Tan has a little to much of a Gloss look to it.