• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reptilian Aus Mount

tps344

Private
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2023
NC
I purchased a brand new Reptilia Aus 34MM mount from Optics Planet and it’s missing half of the QD assembly. 🤷‍♂️

I ordered this thing Saturday August 5th, and it showed up Saturday August 12th (1 week later)

After opening the package, my Reptilia Aus 34MM cannot even be mounted or used. The box was factory sealed as well.

One side of the QD bolt/lug/ and both springs are gone!! 😞

What in the world. I have been waiting so patiently for this mount. And now, I can’t even shoot my newly built gun.

Anyone else using these??? They are in Hilsborough NC so I am tempted to just drive to Reptilian on Monday for an exchange. I guess they assembled and packaged it with out these items attached.

Attachments

• IMG_1951.jpeg
    IMG_1951.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1953.jpeg
    IMG_1953.jpeg
    521.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1952.jpeg
    IMG_1952.jpeg
    370.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1955.jpeg
    IMG_1955.jpeg
    160.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1956.jpeg
    IMG_1956.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 74
That sucks. I ordered the same mount from OP a couple weeks ago and it arrived without issues. I’m sure Reptilia will send you the missing parts if asked.

Reactions: tps344
OMG it took them a whole damn week...fuck...that's like a long time. Look I get it, it sucks, but call Reptilia on Monday or drive there and explain the situation, it's likely they'll take care of the issue proptly but there's not really anything anyone can do here, not even give you a shoulder to cry on.

That sucks. I ordered the same mount from OP a couple weeks ago and it arrived without issues. I’m sure Reptilia will send you the missing parts if asked.
I emailed Reptilia, and they responded within 35 minutes!! They are mailing the parts today!!
OMG it took them a whole damn week...fuck...that's like a long time. Look I get it, it sucks, but call Reptilia on Monday or drive there and explain the situation, it's likely they'll take care of the issue proptly but there's not really anything anyone can do here, not even give you a shoulder to cry on.

The 7 day wait for shipping is on Optics Planet, not sure why Optics’s Planet uses DHL on a 5.5 ounce part that cost like $300 bucks 😂.
I emailed Reptilia, and they mailed the new parts out today! Pretty amazing since it is a Saturday. They are only about an hour away from me, so I should have these Monday.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty mad earlier. I spent nearly $3K on a new first AR build 6MM ARC upper/lower/Steiner glass/mount/mags etc. And this mount with missing parts is all that kept me from going shooting this weekend. I have relaxed a bit though, Reptilia is making it right. So I’m good with that! Things happen! The mount is of nice quality at least. 🙂