• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Republicans win midterms…

of course they would if the rips win the us should be producing it's own oil and no longer need opec , if the dims win only foreign oil will be bought at least till they completely bankrupt the country start practicing your soft shoe shuffle down to the local soup lines

Reactions: 338dude
I vaguely remember a recent president, I forget his name, who had this country almost energy independent with gas prices under $ 2.00 per gallon.........all while filling up the strategic oil reserves. I think Pedo Joe understood the word "strategic" in an economic sense vs. the military and security sense normal Americans with average IQ understand it.

Remember lower gas prices comes from a removal of Federal taxes. After elections when the taxes come back plus opec cutting back its going back up. Its gonna hit hard. At some point the GOV will lose another 1-1.5 million a day when ( if) they stop drawing from the SPR.... they have worked hard to give the illusion of low prices. Its gonna sting here soon.

Tapping the SPR, Taxes, Opec... shit storm a comming!

The do nothing party will talk big shit and do nothing. All the political class hates the Average citizen.
The Republicans will hold committee hearings and the FBI and DOJ will block any attempts to reveal anything of significance. ASGH AGAIN!
Bread and circus as usual.

I vaguely remember a recent president, I forget his name, who had this country almost energy independent with gas prices under $ 2.00 per gallon.........all while filling up the strategic oil reserves. I think Pedo Joe understood the word "strategic" in an economic sense vs. the military and security sense normal Americans with average IQ understand it.
They didn’t do it because the all storage in the US was full. Companies were starting to lease space in the reserve because the covid slow down. So they left a little access, just in case.

Had they filled up the reserve, it potentially would have killed production as no one knew how long the plandemic shit was going to last. And they where starting to run out of storage space, to store what was being produced.

That potential would’ve caused a much bigger problem, killed production in the US.

I hear you fill it cheap. Sounds good but that is why it didn’t happen.

If you voted for Trump, both parties despise you, with a handful of exceptions.

Very True…

Steve Deace went further, explaining that the Republican Party doesn't just fail to advance conservatism; it actively opposes it.

"In my ten-plus years of working full-time in political activism on campaigns from president to school board, I've learned one truth among many that stands above the rest and that's this: The only political party in America that hates everyday Americans, conservatives, orthodox religious believers more than the Democrats are the Republicans," Deace said.

Last edited:
Remember lower gas prices comes from a removal of Federal taxes. After elections when the taxes come back plus opec cutting back its going back up. Its gonna hit hard. At some point the GOV will lose another 1-1.5 million a day when ( if) they stop drawing from the SPR.... they have worked hard to give the illusion of low prices. Its gonna sting here soon.

In most states you would fare better if the state tax is dropped. Pennsylvania rakes in about three times more than the feds and quite a few states at least double.

In most states you would fare better if the state tax is dropped. Pennsylvania rakes in about three times more than the feds and quite a few states at least double.
Florida dropped state taxes for October. I have seen 87 at 2.70.

But it comes back in Nov.

Opec+, of which Russia is a member of, yeah they are going to keep the price up. This production cut does not surprise me

Reactions: 338dude
Remember lower gas prices comes from a removal of Federal taxes.

This has to be the dumbest shit ever uttered here. The federal gas tax is insignificant compared to most state's taxes.

ETA: and your simplistic (and that's being kind) analysis ignores the many factors that drive gasoline and diesel prices.

Last edited:

Yeah the Fed Gas Tax is almost nothing, like 15cents a gallon etc.

States charge a lot more but taxes aren't the cause of high gas prices. The idiot in the White House is the cause.

So if they pump less, they sell less, so they make less $. How long will they do that?

If IRC some weren't pumping to their allotments before this.

Maybe the Arab consortium (Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, etc.) cuts back and Russia keeps on as usual, that would benefit Russia wouldn't it?

How does OPEC discipline those + members who don't cut, or even their own?

Perception will run this game more than fact. Just mentioning a cut back in production raises the price of oil. . .

Did Congress ever suspend the federal tax? I don't think so, Biden called for it but I missed it being passed.

So if they pump less, they sell less, so they make less $. How long will they do that?

If IRC some weren't pumping to their allotments before this.

Maybe the Arab consortium (Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, etc.) cuts back and Russia keeps on as usual, that would benefit Russia wouldn't it?

How does OPEC discipline those + members who don't cut, or even their own?

Perception will run this game more than fact. Just mentioning a cut back in production raises the price of oil. . .
If they pump less - supply/demand drives up price - they make same or more on less

I want to turn this country into about 3 separate countries.

The east coast north of Virginia
The pacific coast
And finally, America

We give the dems one year to evacuate Illinois and New Mexico and get to a coast, or they can be rolled under the wheel.

We build the fences and watch them start hiring trannys to teach kindergarten, adopt full blown communism, and tax themselves into prosperity..

When they begin to starve, the kind hearted Americans can throw government cheese over the wall for them while the rest of us laugh.

Yeah the Fed Gas Tax is almost nothing, like 15cents a gallon etc.

States charge a lot more but taxes aren't the cause of high gas prices. The idiot in the White House is the cause.
.18 cents on gas .24 on diesel.
This has to be the dumbest shit ever uttered here. The federal gas tax is insignificant compared to most state's taxes.
.18 cents is .18 cents.

If you think thats dumb... what ever.

Funny the people that think it’s dumb don’t even know what the fucking rate is

(Gonna eat my words in this one)

Last edited:
Strategic reserves...just that. For STRATEGIC decisions; not for economic folly. For a time when we're in a major conflict or MAYBE world economic turmoil that stops inports; NOT as a political tool!!

Very True…

Steve Deace went further, explaining that the Republican Party doesn't just fail to advance conservatism; it actively opposes it.

"In my ten-plus years of working full-time in political activism on campaigns from president to school board, I've learned one truth among many that stands above the rest and that's this: The only political party in America that hates everyday Americans, conservatives, orthodox religious believers more than the Democrats are the Republicans," Deace said.
I have now been a part time political activist for 5 years or so. I quit a few months ago.

The best Republican candidates are the most elite liars. If you aren't part of the problem, you aren't electable. Period.

The pacific coast
And finally, America

We give the dems one year to evacuate Illinois and New Mexico and get to a coast, or they can be rolled under the wheel.

We build the fences and watch them start hiring trannys to teach kindergarten, adopt full blown communism, and tax themselves into prosperity..

When they begin to starve, the kind hearted Americans can throw government cheese over the wall for them while the rest of us laugh.
PLEASE take 8.5 of the 9 No VA counties in the north. You can have eastern Prince William too. Anything outside NoVA and you get real southern real quick

M

The pacific coast
And finally, America

When they begin to starve, the kind hearted Americans can throw government cheese bullets over the wall for them while the rest of us laugh.

FIFY

Florida dropped state taxes for October. I have seen 87 at 2.70.

But it comes back in Nov.

Opec+, of which Russia is a member of, yeah they are going to keep the price up. This production cut does not surprise me

Maybe if they put both Venezuela and Iran on line they would only need to drain half of the SPR As i imagine neither has any real capacity to swifty pump more.

In any case pellets of cash are being prepared
The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that the Biden administration proposed a deal that will ease sanctions on Venezuela, allowing Chevron to pump oil in the country after OPEC+ unveiled its largest production cut since COVID (despite Biden's begging).

According to people familiar with the proposal, in exchange for significant sanctions relief (and the potential reopening of US and European markets for Venezuelan crude exports), the government of Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro would resume long-suspended talks with the country’s opposition to discuss conditions needed to hold free and fair presidential elections in 2024

''Officials have reportedly also worked out a deal that would free up hundreds of millions of dollars in Venezuelan state funds frozen in American banks to pay for imports of food, medicine and equipment for the country’s battered electricity grid and municipal water systems.''

On the other end Huthis are again preparing to boost oil prices.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
No sense ever voting again if it isn’t a MASSIVE landslide for republicans.

Lots of people don’t care about politics but the inflation etc is killing them

No landslide =stolen election part 2
That's true and you know that I see things very much the way you do, but there's a huge chunk of conservatives that just don't vote. That is one major thing that has killed us so many times.

That's true and you know that I see things very much the way you do, but there's a huge chunk of conservatives that just don't vote. That is one major thing that has killed us so many times.
Who would they vote for? The lesser of two evils? People who want to do the right thing cannot exist inside the system no matter how hard people convince themselves otherwise.

Who would they vote for? The lesser of two evils? People who want to do the right thing cannot exist inside the system no matter how hard people convince themselves otherwise.
Yeah and I get that but to answer you , Yes, the lesser of two evils is correct. One evil is actively trying to harm me and my family. The other evil is just corrupt and inept. If we are all going to March up there and throw their asses out then let's do it. If not, I'd rather have pubs than dems so that I can feed my kids and not have a teacher trying to tell my little boy he's really a girl.

Yeah and I get that but to answer you , Yes, the lesser of two evils is correct. One evil is actively trying to harm me and my family. The other evil is just corrupt and inept. If we are all going to March up there and throw their asses out then let's do it. If not, I'd rather have pubs than dems so that I can feed my kids and not have a teacher trying to tell my little boy he's really a girl.
I cannot get behind that rationale at all and after everything that’s happened in thr last few years, I don’t understand how someone can continue to think this way. Our gov’t is a weapon used against us. There are people who make up gov’t and there is the rest of us. Add me to the list of those that won’t take part and legitimize useless elections.

Last edited:
The lesser of 2 evils is still evil...

.18 cents on gas .24 on diesel.

.18 cents is .18 cents.

If you think thats dumb... what ever.
6vz7m3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TeddyK
If people only knew the actual situation they would be even MORE pissed. Just within the last two years US refining has actually contracted. Currently the capacity for refining oil went backwards about 10+ years. Currently the problem is actually a shortage in refining, not the price of actual oil.

"According to the latest Energy Information Administration data, the cost of crude oil accounts for the majority (54%) of the retail price of regular gasoline. Refining makes up 18%, distribution and marketing 17%, and taxes 11%."

So after all that, at present roughly 8-10% of every gallon of gas is essentially taxed because of this shortage in refining capacity. It's sort of like the toilet paper run of 2020 only this is systemic. More people are having to bid on a static amount of gasoline, so naturally the price increases. In my area this all equates to roughly .25 cents of every gallon is directly attributed to the permanent decrease in oil refining capacity that has happened under Biden.

What this also means is if the economy is actually doing better and demand for gasoline is actually up, the premium will actually grow exponentially. It's not linear. That basically means if we get a 5% increase in demand for gas the premium for it can grow to 20% or 30%.

And in other news, Exxon is expecting a roughly $11 BILLION dollar QUARTERLY PROFIT. This is down from last quarter, where they pulled in a whopping $17.6 billion in profits in a single quarter. And don't blame them for making money. The government basically ran about 10% of all oil refining capacity out of business. They are NOT 'setting prices'. It would be no different than putting something on Ebay worth $2.50 in normal times, but people wind up bidding $5 for it.

I cannot get behind that rationale at all and after everything that’s happened in thr last few years, I don’t understand how someone can continue to think this way. Our gov’t is a weapon used against us. There are people who make up gov’t and there is the rest of us. Add me to the list of those that won’t take part and legitimize useless elections.
I’m not happy either, but taking my ball and going home doesn’t seem constructive right now. Maybe it buys some time.

Ill vote in these elections until I can vote in new ones.

In one fell swoop the Dems just ate shit.

Doubt it, even if they don't cheat the Senate outcome doesn't doesn't look good. The R's couldn't put up better candidates than Dr. Oz and Herschel Walker in key elections? They deserve to be doomed. Unfortunately we will pay the price.

Last edited:
I’m not happy either, but taking my ball and going home doesn’t seem constructive right now. Maybe it buys some time.

Ill vote in these elections until I can vote in new ones.
It may very well be the solution. Playing their game evil game isn’t working out too well is it? A mass walk off would have an effect although it’s far from likely. “Civics” has polluted the minds of decent people as designed.

It may very well be the solution. Playing their game evil game isn’t working out too well is it? A mass walk off would have an effect although it’s far from likely. “Civics” has polluted the minds of decent people as designed.
No it's not. And as much as I'd like to pour out my heart and soul here, I'd like to at least make it through the first round of gestapo raids so that I can get my affairs in order before being shipped off to the gulag.

I'm just as disappointed as you are, I'm sure.

Reactions: wade2big