• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Rescue story with a happy ending

Re: Rescue story with a happy ending

Dog tagged him a couple times too! Rescuer was smart and finally put his hand in the dog's mouth to keep s/he busy.

I was almost late for work because I was watching this live.

I have little sympathy for people, but I thought it was great that they rescued the dog. Great story for sure.

I think it's not very smart to take risks like they did to rescue a dog.

Yet people do it all the time. People turn out in mass to search for a missing person, and it's not unusual to have some of them injured or even killed attempting rescues.

It's not smart - but it's what makes us human.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it's not very smart to take risks like they did to rescue a dog.

Yet people do it all the time. People turn out in mass to search for a missing person, and it's not unusual to have some of them injured or even killed attempting rescues.

It's not smart - but it's what makes us human.
</div></div>

Absolutely one of the more stupid rescues I have seen in quite a while.

I have been in the business 14+ years and trust me I would much rather rescue a dog than most people we run into any day. However creating a rescue out of a situation that doesn't require it, is at best a bad mistake and at worst negligent.

Kinda looked that way to me too. Water was like 8" deep. Poor dog was way more freaked by the people and helicopters than the water.

Just judging by the fact the dog was walking in every scene, not swimming! So was all the rescue people.