• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Resolved————-New issue just started yesterday

tnc

Molon Labe
Minuteman
  • Jan 23, 2007
    Northeast, OK
    This has happened a few times now when clicking on random posts. Some were bear pit but today it was fieldcraft.
    Using chrome on a iPhone. Probably an issue on my end somehow but just wondered if anyone else experienced it.
    Clicked on the 3 for 3 with Hornady post and then get this message.

Edit to add: issue is resolved. It was an issue with my phone.
    40798E59-F784-47BA-90DD-449459E29891.png
    026A7373-CA70-4B76-915E-9DB70D2234DC.png

Last edited:
    Maybe Google Chrome and Apple iPhone aren't playing nice. Never have any issues with Safari and the iPhone, kinda keeps things "apples to apples".

I just quit using Chrome on my Macbook Pro. It appeared that Chrome was restricting my browsing. I've been using Firefox for about 3 weeks now and have had zero problems.

Just had it happen again with the fuck the chicoms post in the bear pit. Downloaded Firefox to try it and the same thing happened. This is just getting weird.

I know why you are blocked, but not why it is happening. This occurs on my phone as well, using android + brave browser.

Look at your screenshot. See how the working one has a lock icon in the url bar but the blocked one is an exclamation point. Lock means secure connection, exclamation is unsecure. Your phone won't allow access to unsecure url

Reactions: tnc
    I know why you are blocked, but not why it is happening. This occurs on my phone as well, using android + brave browser.

Look at your screenshot. See how the working one has a lock icon in the url bar but the blocked one is an exclamation point. Lock means secure connection, exclamation is unsecure. Your phone won't allow access to unsecure url

Any idea how to make my phone allow Access to unsecure URLs?

Any idea how to make my phone allow Access to unsecure URLs?

I only know how with android + brave browser. It gives me prompts to continue even though there is a "high risk" for visiting. It's not a good solution though because we are supposed to have a secure connection. There is something wrong with the site on mobile that it drops the secure aspect randomly.

Hopefully one of the site developers sees this to investigate.

Reactions: tnc