• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Response to Adm. McRaven's Op Ed in NY Times

McRaven better pick up a rifle when the boogaloo goes up. He's on the list.

Reactions: TACC
Attended a USMC event on Tuesday at which the Commandant USMC was the guest of honor.

It was refreshing, and noticeably opposite of how his predecessor appointed by Obama acted, for Gen Berger not making any snide comments about the present executive leadership.

I was at same event in 2016, just post election, I recall now Commandant Bullethead was testy and actually dressed down the crowd of veterans. In hind sight Im guessing he was unhappy about the election outcome.

There are big problems in govt right now.

"Your generation of senior leaders sold and is selling out the nation’s defense to the highest bidder and that bidder is social engineering and leftist ideology. You and your generation of leftist senior leaders have allowed our military to be destroyed for the greater glory of pensions, Tricare and political power, national security be damned. "

Id say more so selling out for "lobbying" positions and getting a spot on the board of Raytheon.

As long as you can keep the blood letting under the RADAR, killing American kids is good for some great luncheons and end of year bonuses.

Last edited:
Shitbird of the highest order.

Yes but if anyone speaks out against him the wagons will circle and he will be touted as a "decorated SEAL that oversaw the operation to kill Bin Ladin"

I need to start seeing some of the rank and file in these govt organizations step up and say "Shut up fuckface, you don't speak for me with your treason!"

Reactions: Milf Dots
Commie. Went to UT. Bastion of communism in TX.

A few make it out with some sense.
Attending the University of Texas at Austin won’t make you a commie. Not on its own at least. If you were a commie coming out, you were most likely a commie (or proto-commie) going in. UT School of Nat Sciences, Class of 2000, and 2005...

Momma went to UT.
Nursing 99

she is more liberal than me. But then again, most people are.....

At times, folks mistake my discussion or compassion for liberalism. They are dead wrong.

I think many kids are raised without strong values instilled, so once the left leaning opinions are introduced as facts, they are easily swayed to believe that way.

Reactions: TACC and Milf Dots
I'm pretty sure that you don't have to be reactivated to be subject to UCMJ charges if you're retired and drawing retiree pay.

That is not what they told me when I retired

- and asked

- because I wanted to know

- to make sure I would not get in trouble

- for something I was going to do (and did).

That is not what they told me when I retired

- and asked

- because I wanted to know

- to make sure I would not get in trouble

- for something I was going to do (and did).

Were you general or Flag rank?

I think there are some stipulations on them that don't apply to field grade or enlisted.

Reactions: TACC