• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

jarredsc

Jarred s
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2018
Texas
Hi there was a discussion that had a lot of reticle images through the scope here somewhere on the hide does Somone perhaps know which thread it was.

Where's the thread or link to the big list / images from numerous companies?

Appreciate the link, not the one I was looking for but it does help.

The one I'm thinking of was one of the members here spent a lot of time putting a list / thread together with what was probably about twenty or thirty different companies.

Pumping for the evening...

Anybody remember the reticle image thread that was done here... it had a bunch of low-power and high-power images all types of different manufacturers

Pumping for the evening...

Anybody remember the reticle image thread that was done here... it had a bunch of low-power and high-power images all types of different manufacturers

Thanks for posting that, but I think that's the one that was listed it one of the links above. Good info, but not the one I'm looking for.

I'll probably have to get with the mod or Frank to find it ... It's likely in the wrong location.