• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Retired Paratrooper - Central Oklahoma

Sergeant82d

SFC
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2017
Central Oklahoma
Hey folks,
Brad here. I'm medically retired (in 2008) from the US Army, Infantryman, mostly spent at Ft. Bragg, NC in the 82nd Airborne Division. Living in the country on 10 acres with our kids, dogs, etc. It's been a while since I've felt like getting outside and doing anything, but I'm trying to rebuild my armory and start doing more long range stuff, after spending so long working on the direct assault/ambush/patrolling stuff for so long. Sniper School was back in the '80's, and I've slept since then, to say nothing of the fantastic improvements in the long-range discipline of the past 10-15 years!

I am also an Amateur Extra class ham radio operator, fly drones - both fixed wing and rotary wings, build and program microcontroller-based electronics, and build furniture "in my spare time"! :) My twin 10 year old boys want to build/buy a forge so we can start makings knives (we've been watching "Forged in Fire" - love it!). And of course, we home-school our children. So we keep busy....

TTYL!
Brad