• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Return from Knob Creek!!

stackbarrel

Private
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2010
NE PA
www.rockmountainclays.com
For my first time to the shoot, all I can say is WOW!! What a great weekend!! Thanks to SturmHead (I think) for stopping by the table when we were setting the band up. Met a few other guys from PA. Bought some stuff. Even got my son onto the line to shoot one of "Little Fat Guy's" guns. He shot the .30 cal. More rounds and the .50 was down. Got some great footage of the guns and the shooting. I loved the opening salvo of the night shoot!! When we return in October, I must bring more $$!! If you heard Pokerface play Saturday, I hope you both enjoyed the music and heard the message in the lyrics!!

Stack out.

Re: Return from Knob Creek!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stackbarrel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> For my first time to the shoot, all I can say is WOW!! What a great weekend!! Thanks to SturmHead (I think) for stopping by the table when we were setting the band up. Met a few other guys from PA. Bought some stuff. Even got my son onto the line to shoot one of "Little Fat Guy's" guns. He shot the .30 cal. More rounds and the .50 was down. Got some great footage of the guns and the shooting. I loved the opening salvo of the night shoot!! When we return in October, I must bring more $$!! If you heard Pokerface play Saturday, I hope you both enjoyed the music and heard the message in the lyrics!!

Stack out. </div></div>

Were you the band?

Man was it dusty. Then they kept setting the woods on fire! I Bought some nice new toys... Share your footage...

My son is the drummer for Pokerface. I was selling their CD's and shirts and filming the show. I've never posted video, so I'll have to figure out how to do that. I did get vid of the night shoot from the back of the band's trailer. The big explosion was most excellent!! Ken and his family run a nice place and keep the show running smoothly. It's a huge undertaking and the organizational skills involved were nice to watch.

I probably saw you then. Differently saw your son. I walked right pass you dozens of times.

Do you know how many people work it. Just the parking security alone is a small army...
Except for two years ago when it flooded I have been going 2X/year for over 12 years

Did you see MissPriss there?

I went friday. Weather was great, something I've not experienced on very many trips to the shoot in years past.
smile.gif

What a difference a year makes. Last Spring, the place was under water, this year they tried to set the place on fire...

Didn't make it this spring, but planning on going in October. Its a good time, and any gun enthusiast should make a go of it.

I don't know MissPriss, so I can't say whether I met her or not. Yes, was it ever dusty!!! Thursday night the band is getting together to clean all the gear off. It was a looooong ride home !! Having fun all day at KCR, setting up for the show, breaking everything down, loading the trailer, then supper, then finally hooking up the trailer and reloading the drum kit and hitting the road at 1:00 AM!! Then driving straight back home and arriving at 1:40 PM!! Let's just say I slept really good Sunday night!! Hope you enjoyed Pokerface. The message is there.