• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Returning after a bit gone

2/319th

Private
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2023
NW FL
Came by when the site was fairly new, not too much going on, so did not come back for a bit, as you can see.

Am an old 101st Abn Div paratroop NCO of the 64-67 time zone. Recondo (66 Campbell School) Ranger school instructors, Artillery Surveyor/survey chief, FO, Sniper, rife and pistol team, Honor Guard, 3rd Army Armorer school, etc. Am fluent in American....also school trained in Spanish, German, Lao with no recent practice, I might be able to ask your name or even count, maybe....:)

Been shooting in competition with myself since the early 60s, got burned out on paper punching, military team will do that for you, and went to reactive targets, Silhouettes, plates, pins, IPSC, sporting clays, etc. I shoot with others and only shoot against, myself.