• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Returning after a hiatus

Always good to return to the fold. What sort of shooting interest you ?
What's your fav cal ? (Not cartridge)
What's your shoe size ?

I took some time off so I thought I would come back here and re-introduce myself. Novice shooter and competitor stuck behind enemy lines in the communist republic of maryland.

Glad to be back and looking forward to interacting with everyone again!
Howdy....where abouts in in the Communist State of Maryland are you and where do you shoot, please?

I'm in ground zero of the woke explosion.....fucking Marxist Montgomery County.

Now I'm retired, I'm contemplating moving but the thought of packing up all of this shit is daunting.

P.S. - Oooops, I see in your profile you live in Pikesville. I'm PSH class of '70....damn, that's like a geological era ago! haha

Last edited:
Always good to return to the fold. What sort of shooting interest you ?
What's your fav cal ? (Not cartridge)
What's your shoe size ?
Prior to leaving it was 100% rimfire prs competition. Now after some readjusting, I'm interested in actually learning and taking classes in handgun, carbine and of course long range rifle.

Favorite caliber is still 22LR. I love that little round and the things I try to do with it.

Reactions: iceng
Howdy....where abouts in in the Communist State of Maryland are you and where do you shoot, please?

I'm in ground zero of the woke explosion.....fucking Marxist Montgomery County.

Now I'm retired, I'm contemplating moving but the thought of packing up all of this shit is daunting.

P.S. - Oooops, I see in your profile you live in Pikesville. I'm PSH class of '70....damn, that's like a geological era ago! haha
Dude that sucks living in that hell hole. I'm sure Pikesville hasn't changed TOO much since you left.

Right now I'm not really shooting. Decided to take a hiatus from all things firearms and re-calibrate. I work part time at Guntry in Owings Mills so I do have the ability to shoot there and will probably start back up shortly. I also have shot a lot at AGC in Marriotsville and Peacemaker in WV. Last year and the year before I shot a TON of the Mid Atlantic Rimfire Series matches as well.

Reactions: Baron23