• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Reverse camera hog kill

ejd049

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2007
Ft Worth, Texas
Might have to try this!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PeOWwqvfLNE&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PeOWwqvfLNE&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Reverse camera hog kill

I loved that slow motion through-through shot. That was awesome.

That's pretty perfect if you are hunting over a fixed spot.

I'd like to see the same thing with a rifle shot. or a nightvision version.

Holy shit, it went through the hog. I know bows could fire arrows with a lot of force but gawd damn.

Not to sound corny but def. puts a whole new perspective on things! Out of this world, i'd also love to see some of this with rifle/black powder!

Nailed him.

kewa3t.jpg

that was awesome, like the dark side of the moon , that an angle that was never seen, till now.
congrats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm impressed- that must take serious arrow velocity to punch through both sides. </div></div>

It's not just velocity. But with the type of tip an arrow has all the ft lbs on that point drive the arrow through an object quite easily.

pretty cool. found another idea on how to use my go-pro.

sweet action, i've never done any stick hunting but it sure looks fun!