• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Revic App update?

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    Went out yesterday, and went to edit a profile when I saw that the app has changed significantly for the Revic scope. When did this happen?

Update:

I had to reset the scope to factory settings to get it to link via Bluetooth. (Turn turret to highest revolution stop, then back down 10 clicks. Power off, and then power on, holding the button down until the HUD displays "D, D, D, D,....).

When the scope powered up at factory settings, I turned BT on in the scope and linked to the app (now just tap the BT icon to initiate a connection).

From there toggle the main menu on the upper left, and select "check for updates". It will then prompt you to accept/initiate a firmware update on the scope (you need at least a 50% charge on your battery). Takes about 5 minutes.

All my old profiles showed a question mark next to them and wouldn't sync after the firmware update. Turns out, there's an option in the profile now, to select Mil or MOA. Just select the appropriate one, and then save, and your old profiles can be synced to the new firmware updated scope.

HTH people not have to figure it out by poking around like me (website and manuals were down/not available).

I just found a new feature, you can now connect a terrapin X (possibly other rangers) to the app, it will then pull a range off the terrapin into the app and you can push it from the app into the scope, displaying range and come up in the hud. I haven't played with it much but hope there is a hot key to trigger the laser but so far that would sure be handy if you were alone. As it sets a spotter/shooter team will be able to quickly communicate info

Reactions: MarinePMI