• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Revic PMR 4-28 MOA RT1 For Sale SOLD

Excapa

Private
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2019
Like new Revic PMR 428 Smart Rifle Scope - MOA. Never been hunted with. Was mounted in a set of rings and thats it. This is the MOA version. 4 - 28 power 34mm tube 56mm objective. If you haven’t seen these check our their website. http://www.revicoptics.com/shop/ay-r-e2606-revic-pmr-428-smart-rifle-scope-mil-rx1-18998. It has only been to the range twice and comes with rings. Family health issues prevent me from getting to the outdoor range. Paid over $2700 with the rings. Will sell for $2200. I can accept M/C or Visa.
1669209452485.jpeg

Attachments

• Revic in box.JPG
    Revic in box.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Revic ring mark.JPG
    Revic ring mark.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Revic side view.JPG
    Revic side view.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Revic top view.JPG
    Revic top view.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Revic with rings.JPG
    Revic with rings.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Revic box sticker.JPG
    Revic box sticker.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I have one of each (mil,moa). Great glass(vortex oem viper). You can revert to mech dialing by simply pulling battery. The on board ballistic eng, HUD really enhances operation. Only con ive seen so far is weight. Ive kep these on PRS, long rang varmint rigs. Do expect to spend time learning operation to fully realize potential. Not a point and shoot item like say burris elominator.