• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Revic scope

Livetoohunt

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2018
Texas
Has anyone had enough time to run there scope through a evaluation yet? I’m hoping to get mine to the range this weekend. Any updates would be great.

I have tried mine out to 800 yards and it is spot on.

Great to hear!!!!! Got mine sighted in going to stretch its legs this weekend. So far really impressed for the money

Reactions: Jeffd
So last night I made a profile that matched the 215gr Berger load that I shot in a long range class two years ago and uploaded it to the scope. I then dialed the turrets up to each target range to check it vs my previous data. Almost every case the data was either spot on or one click off my recorded data. I attribute the discrepancy to environmental differences.

Reactions: Jeffd
So last night I made a profile that matched the 215gr Berger load that I shot in a long range class two years ago and uploaded it to the scope. I then dialed the turrets up to each target range to check it vs my previous data. Almost every case the data was either spot on or one click off my recorded data. I attribute the discrepancy to environmental differences.
That is what I have also found with mine.