• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Revic vs Fury HD

BlkZ06

Gas guzzlin' V-8's, and proud of it.
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2013
SC
I participated in a couple threads on here comparing these 2 RF binoculars with Swaro and Leica and some others.

But what if it was just between these 2?

I’m down to these 2 because of the basic functionality, price, and overall warranty.
I don’t need Swaro quality glass. But I don’t want terrible glass either when dropping 1500 bucks.

I’ve found very few Revic reviews but the ones I’ve seen are very positive, especially with the glass.
Vortex is middle of the road reviews, mainly due to the glass- but I bought a pair of Viper binoculars a few years ago and while maybe it isn’t the best in the world it’s certainly been fine for my hunting trips, even ones out west vs the money paid for them. Does the Fury use Viper sourced glass?

Fury’s don’t have big discounts on them, while I’ve found the Revics discounted 20-25% from reputable vendors.

At the end of the day, is the Revic basically 7-800 dollars better than the Fury’s?

You’re basically flipping the coin between two similar variants of chinesium. Personally I’d go with the Vortex because they’re a better company and at the very least you never have to worry about them not being fixed or replaced if anything happens to them.

There’s deals to be had on vortex too. You can pick up certificates on here for $50 that will get you 30% off MAP at Euro Optic at put the Fury AB’s at $1050 plus tax and shipping. Even if you can get 25% off of the Revics they’re still double that.

At the price of the revics you can spend a little bit more for Geovid Pros and have Alpha tier which is a no brainer.