• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes reviews on ffp leupolds

gpz750

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2010
whitesboro TX
Looking at a 8.5-25x50 er/t ffp mil/mil leupold. Any reviews from people who have seen and used them? Are they a good buy at 1800?

Re: reviews on ffp leupolds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gpz750</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking at a 8.5-25x50 er/t ffp mil/mil leupold. Any reviews from people who have seen and used them? Are they a good buy at 1800? </div></div>

I have seen a little on them and they not only look stupid as hell and the price is retarded but you also have to take into account that they have been cranking out pure shit scopes for years, relying on their good name instead of quality to move scopes out the door.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gpz750</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking at a 8.5-25x50 er/t ffp mil/mil leupold. Any reviews from people who have seen and used them? Are they a good buy at 1800? </div></div>

I have seen a little on them and they not only look stupid as hell and the price is retarded but you also have to take into account that they have been cranking out pure shit scopes for years, relying on their good name instead of quality to move scopes out the door. </div></div>

Seriously?

I would be ashamed to post that tripe publicly.

Seems to be some new thinking at Leupold Tactical. Prices are high but I like the features I see on some of the new stuff. I'm interested in seeing what they come up with but at the prices their are asking I'm not going to be the guinea pig.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I guess you don't follow scopes very close or you work for Lupy...?

Do a quick poll and you'll see that you're a little off base with your ideas of what modern Lupys are.

Ashamed... Ha. I'd be ashamed to back a company with such a bad product and reputation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Prairie Dog Dundee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems to be some new thinking at Leupold Tactical. Prices are high but I like the features I see on some of the new stuff. I'm interested in seeing what they come up with but at the prices their are asking I'm not going to be the guinea pig. </div></div>

I agree but the prices are laughable and the knobs are out of control. For the price of one Lupy you can buy two USOs/NFs (which are proven GTG) with the same features.

Well the latest review I've seen on that scope gave it very high marks.

Mine is not the new FFP mine is the 10X40 LR/T Mark 4.

Tracks, holds zero, has crystal clear glass.

Is what it is.

what other ffp scopes are out that are any good for under 2k, or maybe even under 1500. have to have matching reticle and turrets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gpz750</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what other ffp scopes are out that are any good for under 2k, or maybe even under 1500. have to have matching reticle and turrets.</div></div>

I was going to say I thought Nightforce and USO was quite a bit more than Mark 4s.

And... WHITESBORO!!! I went to Middle School in the boro, and Highschool at S&S. The internet is small! Well that and made it's way to the boro haha.

Also I don't see what's "retarded" looking about these turrets...
4648851819_5928a03406_z.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Prairie Dog Dundee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems to be some new thinking at Leupold Tactical. Prices are high but I like the features I see on some of the new stuff. I'm interested in seeing what they come up with but at the prices their are asking I'm not going to be the guinea pig. </div></div>

I agree but the prices are laughable and the knobs are out of control. For the price of one Lupy you can buy two USOs/NFs (which are proven GTG) with the same features. </div></div>

Are you serious? Thats about the biggest load of BS I have read today!

I have a Nightforce NXS 5.5-20X56 mil/mil 2nd focal plane which costs over $1800 and I have a Leupold 6.5-20X50 ERT mil/mil FFP which cost me about $1500. So how in the world could I buy two nightforce optics for the cost of one Leupold????

And USO optics? You could buy two leupolds for the cost of one USO or a S&B depending on your USO build!

Also here is a review of some one that has used the scope, vs just bashing something on the internet that they have never used... haha

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CuygTsi7Lpo&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CuygTsi7Lpo&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I have the Leupold 6.5-20X50 ERT mil/mil FFP and I also own a Nightforce NXS 5.5-20X56 mil/mil 2nd focal plane.

Both optics are very nice! I am very happy with both. No issues with tracking or any other issues for that matter. I like FFP. Either way I don't think you'll go wrong.

The ERT on my Sako,
5414646361_4c7d98f0b8_b.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I guess you don't follow scopes very close or you work for Lupy...?<span style="color: #FF0000">You would be wrong on both counts</span>

Do a quick poll and you'll see that you're a little off base with your ideas of what modern Lupys are.<span style="color: #FF0000">Not interested in your band wagon poll. Would rather base it on what I have seen personally than an easily swayed bunch on a gun board that are interested in showing how great they are by riding the nuts of the scopes du jour.</span>

Ashamed... Ha. I'd be ashamed to back a company with such a bad product and reputation. <span style="color: #FF0000">How bad is it? Are there not thousands in use defending freedom worldwide today? Are there not tens of thousands of hunters who use them to consistently take their quarry every fall? Bullshit. They are not the greatest scope in the world, but they do their job far better than you understand apparently. Of course they break. Of course you hear about it, especially given the recent trend of knocking Leupy to build web-cred. I am no math whiz, but I bet there are dozens of Leupys in service for every other over $500 optic in existence. If you dont like them fine, but to behave as if Leupold is the retard spawn of BSA and Counter Sniper betrays your judgment.</span> </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

This is not the newest one. I've been talking about the $4200 one they had on display at this years Shot Show, the one with way over-sized elevation knobs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

This is not the newest one. I've been talking about the $4200 one they had on display at this years Shot Show, the one with way over-sized elevation knobs. </div></div>

If I wanted to spend that much money I would buy a S&B or USO. For $4200 there had better been something really special about it.

The poster is talking about one of the $1500-1700 M4 ERT optics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Prairie Dog Dundee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seems to be some new thinking at Leupold Tactical. Prices are high but I like the features I see on some of the new stuff. I'm interested in seeing what they come up with but at the prices their are asking I'm not going to be the guinea pig. </div></div>

I agree but the prices are laughable and the knobs are out of control. For the price of one Lupy you can buy two USOs/NFs (which are proven GTG) with the same features. </div></div>

Are you serious? Thats about the biggest load of BS I have read today!

I have a Nightforce NXS 5.5-20X56 mil/mil 2nd focal plane which costs over $1800 and I have a Leupold 6.5-20X50 ERT mil/mil FFP which cost me about $1500. So how in the world could I buy two nightforce optics for the cost of one Leupold????

And USO optics? You could buy two leupolds for the cost of one USO or a S&B depending on your USO build!

</div></div>

See my above post. I'm talking about the NEWEST one they were trying to peddle at the Shot Show for $4200.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I guess you don't follow scopes very close or you work for Lupy...?<span style="color: #FF0000">You would be wrong on both counts</span>

Do a quick poll and you'll see that you're a little off base with your ideas of what modern Lupys are.<span style="color: #FF0000">Not interested in your band wagon poll. Would rather base it on what I have seen personally than an easily swayed bunch on a gun board that are interested in showing how great they are by riding the nuts of the scopes du jour.</span>

Ashamed... Ha. I'd be ashamed to back a company with such a bad product and reputation. <span style="color: #FF0000">How bad is it? Are there not thousands in use defending freedom worldwide today? Are there not tens of thousands of hunters who use them to consistently take their quarry every fall? Bullshit. They are not the greatest scope in the world, but they do their job far better than you understand apparently. Of course they break. Of course you hear about it, especially given the recent trend of knocking Leupy to build web-cred. I am no math whiz, but I bet there are dozens of Leupys in service for every other over $500 optic in existence. If you dont like them fine, but to behave as if Leupold is the retard spawn of BSA and Counter Sniper betrays your judgment.</span> </div></div> </div></div>

Guess we're going to have to agree to disagree. Different strokes and all that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

This is not the newest one. I've been talking about the $4200 one they had on display at this years Shot Show, the one with way over-sized elevation knobs. </div></div>

If I wanted to spend that much money I would buy a S&B or USO. </div></div>

How much money? I think there is some confusion on what FFP Leupy's are available. These can be had for less than F1's by a fair margin.

[url="http://media.midwayusa.com/productimages/large/484/484450.jpg"]http://media.midwayusa.com/productimages/large/484/484450.jpg[/url]

I would call CS Tactical! You will get a better deal by calling them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Ashamed... Ha. I'd be ashamed to back a company with such a bad product and reputation. <span style="color: #FF0000">How bad is it? Are there not thousands in use defending freedom worldwide today? Are there not tens of thousands of hunters who use them to consistently take their quarry every fall? Bullshit. They are not the greatest scope in the world, but they do their job far better than you understand apparently. Of course they break. Of course you hear about it, especially given the recent trend of knocking Leupy to build web-cred. I am no math whiz, but I bet there are dozens of Leupys in service for every other over $500 optic in existence. If you dont like them fine, but to behave as if Leupold is the retard spawn of BSA and Counter Sniper betrays your judgment.</span> </div></div> </div></div>

Guess we're going to have to agree to disagree. </div></div>

If thats what you need to call it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dieselgeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

If I wanted to spend that much money I would buy a S&B or USO. </div></div>

How much money? I think there is some confusion on what FFP Leupy's are available. These can be had for less than F1's by a fair margin.

[url="http://media.midwayusa.com/productimages/large/484/484450.jpg"]http://media.midwayusa.com/productimages/large/484/484450.jpg[/url] </div></div>

That's not the one I've been referencing. Their newest one that was on display at the Shot show was $4200 and was a lot different than the one you're talking about which is not their newest model but is probably the only one available right now.

Snip/ [/quote]

That's not the one I've been referencing. Their newest one that was on display at the Shot show was $4200 and was a lot different than the one you're talking about which is not their newest model but is probably the only one available right now. [/quote]

And what are your feelings on this one then?

This FFP mil/mil Leupy for a very fair price? Now that you have learned of it?

Wow,

I have had several higher end optics and think that Leupold has lived up to the level of quality & service they advertise?

Maybe you bought some crap out of china????

You should read the tactical rifles post from the admin about tone!

Or don't ...... Lol!

All the ER\T scopes are FFP, most of the LR\T scopes are too. The M5 turrets are really nice firm positive clicks with lots of space between clicks.(5 mil rotation). The new models have zero stop and 34mm tube and have a really nice turret setup in which you push a heavy duty button on top of the turret and the turrets spin freely like a normal one but click it again and the turret is locked in place. The M5 turrets offer more elevation adjustment than the M1 turrets and the internals look nothing like the m1. There is some new blood at Leupold Tactical, and they are finally bringing products that should of been out a long time ago.
You can get a brand new Leupold FFP 4.5 X 14 x 50 with M5 turrets for a lot less than a NF F1.

I have been rocking a Leupold FFP 4.5 X 14 x 50 for 6 months and when I bought it I bought another one just in case the first would go tits up, except the first one hasn't had a problem. I have done pretty much all that can be done to a optic during field use except shoot it or blow it up.

There are very few US made optics that come close to the quality, features, durability, and cost that Leupold offers.

Also the "street" price on the 8.5 x25 x50 ERT is several hundreds less than what you are looking at and that perhaps could sweeten the deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's not the one I've been referencing. Their newest one that was on display at the Shot show was $4200 and was a lot different than the one you're talking about which is not their newest model but is probably the only one available right now.

This FFP mil/mil Leupy for a very fair price? Now that you have learned of it? </div></div>

Here's some of the numbers from L.O.-->

"Mark 8 CQBSS (Part #110121): $3349
Mark 4 6.5-20x50 ER/T Horus H58/locking turret (Part #111855) : $2669 or Horus H27 reticle (Part #68140): $2559 (Conversely, the same scope with H28 reticle (part #110562) without the locking turret is $2189....so that big honking locking elevation knob is a $500 option.....?)"

I can't find the pic but it was OD green and is ridiculously priced (as you can see above it must have been fully optioned to get to $4200) compared to say a USO or F1.

I think if the OP is going to buy a Lupy the one you guys have been posting about is the way to go. Not the newest one that was at shot that I've been talking about. However, given the options and price I think the PST is the way to go for the OP. I personally went through 3 Lupy Mark 4s in a quest to get one decent one ending up with me simply returning it a 4th time and buying a NF. So now the only Lupy I have and would have is an old Lupy M8-16X which has soem of the best glass I've seen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This FFP mil/mil Leupy for a very fair price? Now that you have learned of it? </div></div>

Mark 4 6.5-20x50 ER/T Horus H58/locking turret (Part #111855) : $2669 or Horus H27 reticle (Part #68140): $2559 (Conversely, the same scope with H28 reticle (part #110562) without the locking turret is $2189....so that big honking locking elevation knob is a $500 option.....?)"

I can't find the pic but it was OD green and is ridiculously priced (as you can see above it must have been fully optioned to get to $4200) compared to say a USO or F1.

I think if the OP is going to buy a Lupy the one you guys have been posting about is the way to go. Not the newest one that was at shot that I've been talking about. However, given the options and price I think the PST is the way to go for the OP. I personally went through 3 Lupy Mark 4s in a quest to get one decent one ending up with me simply returning it a 4th time and buying a NF. So now the only Lupy I have and would have is an old Lupy M8-16X which has soem of the best glass I've seen. </div></div>

Add the Horus recticle to any optic and see how much more it costs! The extra cost is a result of the Horus recticle on the ERT that you see listed. I just checked SWFA to see if there was some new Leupold that I hadn't heard of yet.

Once again I believe the OP was referencing the 8.5-25X50 ERT mil/mil FFP which lists for about $1800. Now if he wanted a horus recticle he would obviously have to pay more. Take that up with the guy who owns the recticle.

The Mark8 is a great optic, is it priced a little steep..yep. But talk to some of the hide vendors and you will find that it can maybe had for less. The Mark 8 is out and shipping and who knows when S&B will be shipping or Premier.

You can't compare the high end Leupold stuff to PSTs unless you have both in hand and have used both extensively.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I think if the OP is going to buy a Lupy the one you guys have been posting about is the way to go. Not the newest one that was at shot that I've been talking about. However, given the options and price I think the PST is the way to go for the OP. I personally went through 3 Lupy Mark 4s in a quest to get one decent one ending up with me simply returning it a 4th time and buying a NF. So now the only Lupy I have and would have is an old Lupy M8-16X which has soem of the best glass I've seen. </div></div>

Add the Horus recticle to any optic and see how much more it costs! The extra cost is a result of the Horus recticle on the ERT that you see listed. I just checked SWFA to see if there was some new Leupold that I hadn't heard of yet.

Once again I believe the OP was referencing the 8.5-25X50 ERT mil/mil FFP which lists for about $1800. Now if he wanted a horus recticle he would obviously have to pay more. Take that up with the guy who owns the recticle. </div></div>

Yep, we were battling about two completely different scopes. So I hope everybody will accept my apology for talking about the NEWEST one and not the one that the OP is probably referencing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frankythefly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You can't compare the high end Leupold stuff to PSTs unless you have both in hand and have used both extensively. </div></div>

Which is a problem cus we can't get the PSTs yet. I have mine on order but...

I do have to say that my old Lupy glass is almost as good as my NF glass but newer Lupy glass hasn't looked as good as their older stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gpz750</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking at a 8.5-25x50 er/t ffp mil/mil leupold. Any reviews from people who have seen and used them? Are they a good buy at 1800? </div></div>

I have seen a little on them and they not only look stupid as hell and the price is retarded but you also have to take into account that <span style="color: #FF0000">they have been cranking out pure shit scopes for years, relying on their good name instead of quality to move scopes out the door. </span></div></div>

But this is what you said that is bullshit. Leupy takes a lot of bullshit that isnt deserved. They arent perfect, but to come on here, presumably knowing what the hell you are talking about, and make a blanket statement like that is just a way to spread BS.

You didnt say that after spending a bunch of time with the new $3K plus Leupy that it didnt perform well.

You said Leupy produces shit and has for years and they are utter garbage. That is bullshit. Backing off now, is the part that folks wont notice. They just see the poorly conceived loud assed first post.

Know what I mean?

As stated above by others. I was looking at the $1800 er/t model.
Frankythefly have you been able to look thru/use the pst and the lupy?

GPZ,
I have run my Leupold M4 ERT 6.5-20X50 M5 mil/mil FFP out to 1000 yards on my Sako. Frank has the 4-14 if I remember correctly.
My impression is the clarity very good. Clicks are positive and firm. I have not had any issues with the optic. I have probably only put about 400rnds down range with this on the Sako and so far I am very happy!
I would say that you won't be disappointed.

Like I posted above I would call CS Tactical and see what they can do for a price! I believe Mike is the guy to talk to.

I am considering a 6.5-20 with a horus. Seems to me the cheapest way to get the reticle without being scared of the scope? Anybody have one yet? I also have a question that I could call leupold about but I will ask here 1st. What is the travel of this scope with a horus? Does it make any difference what reticle it is for travel numbers? In my mind it would be so handy to dial up the first shot of each target, then if you miss you hold the following shots off with the reticle until you make a hit then do it all over for the next target in that stage and so on. Just crazy out loud thoughts.
T

I have not looked through the PST but it looks like the only thing you would be gaining by going with a PST would be Illumination.
The ER/T has more elevation adjustment. I am always going to lean towards Lupy to be honest because that is what I used in combat and it never failed me. I used it on a .50 cal and fired several hundreds and hundreds of rounds with it and beat it to death and never failed. I am to biased perhaps one of the Vendors who went to shot can help you with that one.

If you really dig around and look hard you can find a new 8.5-25x50 ER/T M5 with TMR or Mildot for just about $1400 or so. Go 6.5-20x50 same options and the price drops again a fair amount.

You just have to resourceful with you internet fu.

I am not going to say it's the best thing going but the recent reviews for the lated product coming out of Leupold seems favorable.

just my thought and opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gpz750</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking at a 8.5-25x50 er/t ffp mil/mil leupold. Any reviews from people who have seen and used them? Are they a good buy at 1800? </div></div>

I have seen a little on them and they not only look stupid as hell and the price is retarded but you also have to take into account that <span style="color: #FF0000">they have been cranking out pure shit scopes for years, relying on their good name instead of quality to move scopes out the door. </span></div></div>

But this is what you said that is bullshit. Leupy takes a lot of bullshit that isnt deserved. They arent perfect, but to come on here, presumably knowing what the hell you are talking about, and make a blanket statement like that is just a way to spread BS.

You didnt say that after spending a bunch of time with the new $3K plus Leupy that it didnt perform well.

You said Leupy produces shit and has for years and they are utter garbage. That is bullshit. Backing off now, is the part that folks wont notice. They just see the poorly conceived loud assed first post.

Know what I mean? </div></div>

Nope, I stick by what I said and the words that you're attempting to put in my mouth as lame attempt to strengthen your argument--> Lupy makes shit scopes. I say this because I went through three of them trying to get a good one, finally giving up and buying something else. Why should I say that that they are good scopes when my experience with them has been quite the opposite. Or should I say that they are good because you like them? Maybe your experience with them was perfect but mine wasn't and it seems to be a trend with them so I'm not about to say they make a good product when they never delivered for me.

I am not a big fan of Leupy. Liking the Viper PST for bang for buck.

My issue is you and others jumping on the Leupy bashing bandwagon, and you havent even had any experience with them.

You didnt even know which glass was being discussed, and you were bashing the whole company. Just typical internet garbage starting rumors.

Leupy provides a good product at a good price. Just stop. It is silly and unbecoming.

My issue is you and others jumping on the Leupy bashing bandwagon, and you havent even had any experience with them.

You didnt even know which glass was being discussed, and you were bashing the whole company. Just typical internet garbage starting rumors.

Leupy provides a good product at a good price. Just stop. It is silly and unbecoming. </div></div>

How many times have I stated in this thread that I have gone though THREE Lupy scopes? I was talking about the newest Lupy scope which YOU didn't know existed. I didn't start a rumor, I stated that my experience with Lupy was shit and my opinion of Lupy is shit based on my experience which is that Lupy provides a sub-par product no matter the price. So take your own advice.