• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Revised: OPTICS, scopes, binos, other shooting gear

FishDr

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 10, 2014
    West KY
    Selling some gear that used to belong to my dad and throwing some of mine in there as well. We recently moved parents off the farm into an apartment in town, so I will have other sporting good items soon. Contact me by PM if you have any questions or to make trade offers. Prices are shipped, willing to combine to shave shipping or make other deals. Payment by PP, Money Order, etc. Post an "I'll Take XXX" here and hit me with a PM

1. Vortex Crossfire Binoculars 10x42 with neck strap and case - lightly used, lenses are perfect. $OLD
    2. Vortex VIPER 3-9x40 Dead Hold BDC (GREAT glass and can't buy this one any longer). Lifetime Vortex Warranty - no ring marks, perfect glass. $OLD
    3. Cabela's Guide Gear 6.5-20x50 AO scope with covered target turrets, sunshade, and flip covers. Has crosshair and "dot" in middle, turrets are 1/8 MOA adjustments. Used in great shape. Take $OLD

4. Tasco 3-9 power "Pronghorn" scope. Used, in good shape, lenses are clean. Nothing special but make somebody a good hunting scope. Take $50
    5. WEAVER K6-W with weaver rings ... yes, this is an original K6 WIDE fixed power. There are some normal wear marks on the scope body. Micro-Trac Turrets!! Some minor marks in paint but NO dents or gouges. Glass is PERFECT. Very clear scope that is ahead of its time - $200
    6. BRAND NEW IN BOX Bushnell 3-12x44mm NITRO scope. First Focal Plan, Deploy Mil reticle. Never mounted. Includes sun shade, Butler Creek covers, lens cloth, all directions, brand new in box. Just taken out of box today for pictures. Never got to mount it - $PF
    7. Vortex Diamondback Spotting Scope 20-60x60. Includes neoprene zip open case and additional lens covers with a sunshade. Zipper pull came off of one end of the zipper case, and I replaced it with a clip. Has no function on the spotter, and still offers full protection. No bangs or marks, no scratches on body or lens. Glass is clean and no marks. Take $350
    8. Celestron binocular mounts (for tripod use). Large and small - $15 each. Have one free if you buy the binos above, or $5 off with another item to save shipping.
    9. Red Tac Gear rear bag (small) in Kryptec Highlander. $20
    10. Kestrel 4500 NV (Night Vision) Pocket Weather Meter. I tried to get a pic of this showing that everything works. Screen is clear with no scratches, couple minor nicks on the body - Green color
    IMG_2585.JPGIMG_2586.JPGIMG_2587.JPG
    More pix available, and I can take any additional you like. This is just what I have right now. Let me know what you'd like to see.
    Looking for a LRF to pair with a kestrel, maybe a tripod like an Innorel 90c.....

Edit: Added details and trade items.

Last edited: