• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rex Silentium Sale

benson821

Gunsmith, NRL/PRS Competitor, Hunter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2010
Whitehall, MT
Good morning folks,

THIS IS IT!!! THE LAST BLACK FRIDAY SALE OF THIS SIZE!!!
PUBLIC BLACK FRIDAY SALE (30% off!) until 11-29-21

Just watned to throw this out there that Rex Silentium is doing his last big. 30% off advertised price on his website using the coupon code on the main page.

If you've been on the fence of a suppressor or needing another hop on this deal as we won't see a sale like this again.

I do not work for Rex Silentium, but consider the owner a good friend and believe in his products.

Have a safe weekend,
Alex

Reactions: YotaEer
is he doing another one this year?
I’m curious as well… Wouldn’t mind adding a Mod-X .30 cal can to the stamp collection…
To my knowledge there will not be one offered to the general public. There is a current sale on the MG22. There may be a flash sale randomly but for what I heard the normal sale is for dealers and push dealer sales, contact your local dealers and get them to make an order. If you don't know who your local dealer may be he's got an updated tab on his site listing them.