• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RFK jr. and GUNS... "Its not the time right now, to tell people

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    I'm hearing there's people jumping the Trump train to vote for RFK jr.

First Ive heard his gun stance. Min 5:48. Sounds good.... at first.

But listen to the end... (Min 6:50) and his last sentence is telling.

"Its not the time right now, to tell people we're going to take your guns"

-- LOVE the guy for everything else hes done, doing, saying.....

But fuck no!

Last edited:
    For an otherwise sane-sounding person, this sucks

I'm waiting to hear that he's been 'removed' like his family has been. Uncle and father both assassinated... both presumably by the TLA that starts with Central

M

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    not leaving trump or if desantis. but against pence or some other RINO? maybe. voted dem last time in '68 and one x for a state rep that was a total commie drunk but voted 100% pro gun. yes,kennedy is suspect on many issues. but getting elected and speaking out and acting prominently against fauci,gates,MIC,soros,deep state et al and would = another CIA /FBI hit. surprised trump has lived but he was vulnerable politically in ways that kennedy wouldn,t be.

Reactions: Maggot
    The only Kennedy worth voting for...
    636588019833090859-JOHN-KENNEDY.JPG

That shit needs to go VIRAL everywhere ASAP. "We're not going to tell them right now"... WHAT? That is predatory shit man. Hell naw. Who the fuck is the Republican Party putting out there? This is no different than Stockton Rush and that damned carbon fiber submarine. Rush probably said "Nah, we are not going to tell the passengers what this thing is made of and how it is made. If they come back safe, all is well. If something happens, well, we'll think of what do do"... FUCK OUTTA HERE...

Remember, the antis are masters of the "long game." And they won't stop until they get everything they want. If not today, then later on down the road. They keep trying. They won't give up. We have to be just as vigilant and not give up either. If we score a victory, we cannot relax. We have to keep on them. We have to "fight fire with fire." Most importantly, we have to take back the Senate and the WH.

I think his only appeal is he sounds somewhat coherent and he doesn’t openly push the lefts agenda, yet. He’s still a lefty.

For an otherwise sane-sounding person, this sucks

I'm waiting to hear that he's been 'removed' like his family has been. Uncle and father both assassinated... both presumably by the TLA that starts with Central

M
    And cousin, too.

I'm hearing there's people jumping the Trump train to vote for RFK jr.

First Ive heard his gun stance. Min 5:48. Sounds good.... at first.

But listen to the end... (Min 6:50) and his last sentence is telling.

"Its not the time right now, to tell people we're going to take your guns"

-- LOVE the guy for everything else hes done, doing, saying.....

But fuck no!

hmmm how to put this?

ARE YOU FUCKINIG RETARDED?

You dumbshits will latch on to one thing and miss the forest through the trees.

OOOOOooo he didn't like the covid vaccine.

HE'S A FUCKING LEFT WING CLIMATE CHANGE NUTJOB AND A CARD CARRYING GUN GRABBER!

Damn you fucks have the attention span of a dumb rock.

Most importantly, we have to take back the Senate and the WH.
    You fucking owe me. I just coughed a good beer through my nose after reading this.
    Go ahead and remind me what they did in the first years when we gave them total control of the WH, Senate and House.
    Repeal and Replace?
    Build the wall?
    Any immigration policy that would have curbed what is going on now?

Have you not paid attention?
    Do you know that saying? You should have kept silent because you just proved how stooopid you are.
    Go back to checking out the ass in the motivation thread.

for now he takes that stance but if he wins that will change . or rather his stance will change so vote for him lol

Here's where I stand on RFK Jr. First, I really hope he wins the Dem nomination. Really, REALLY hope he wins it. He is even less inspirational of a candidate than Xiden, and that's saying a lot. He will keep a shit ton of people away from the polls on his own accord, much like Hillary did. There is so much to hate about the fucker from a leftist point of view based solely on his vax record, he can put the GOP back into the White House just by opening his mouth.

Second, he is so otherwise pure lib fucking evil, it's not even funny. To think any Trump supporter would fall for his bullshit goes to show how incredibly stupid people are. He is completely globalist, Climate First and America Last. His entire career, other than being a professional heroin addict, has been suing corporations and the USG (to fleece taxpayers even further) over climate issues. He despises anything US Military and would cripple it through an environmentalist lens even worse than FJB has, opening us up for outright war in our lifetimes.

And on his stance on gun control? He would happily abolish the 2A if he could, just like EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT would. So many on the GOP are pieces of shit, but every single one on the Dem side are pieces of shit.

Kind of a classic "quiet part out loud" moment. "Not the time right now".

We can't even have a former navy seal (who is a Repbulican) that seems to truly stand for the constitution in the truest sense of it. I think some politicians start out on the right track and feel like they can make a difference. Then they get to DC, where everything is completely fucked, and develop a complex where they think they are better than everyone else. Who knows, maybe it is all the emails they get from the crazies and they just lump everyone into that category.

I have met numerous politicians at different levels of govt, and really the only one I can think of that was an impressive individual was in the state legislature and got out because in his words it was "fucked". This is in an overwhelmingly red state where there is a super majority. That opened my eyes quite a bit. If it's that bad at the state level in an area that is 90% conservative, I can't even begin to imagine how incredibly dysfunctional it is at the federal level.

What would be important is who would be RFK Jr's VP candidate, because as soon as he tried to declassify JFK & RFK files, he would have a "tragic accident"

I think some politicians start out on the right track and feel like they can make a difference. Then they get to DC, where everything is completely fucked, and develop a complex where they think they are better than everyone else and see all the money to be had.

Fixed

You fucking owe me. I just coughed a good beer through my nose after reading this.
    Go ahead and remind me what they did in the first years when we gave them total control of the WH, Senate and House.
    Repeal and Replace?
    Build the wall?
    Any immigration policy that would have curbed what is going on now?

Have you not paid attention?
    Do you know that saying? You should have kept silent because you just proved how stooopid you are.
    Go back to checking out the ass in the motivation thread.
    That’s why we had the tea party

But if you remember both sides used the power of the state to smash them.

Tea party was a threat to them.

But yeah fuck the big government organized crime oligarchy dems / repubs

It’s as though they are too stupid to know that their every utterance is recorded and can be analyzed and picked apart.

Pandering to one group gets you destroyed by 10 others. Obviously he was pandering to the gun grabber test whose votes he needs. Next week it will be pandering to Mexicans. After that the lesbians and trannys….

Instead of an all-American message, democrats rely on coalitions of freaks, communists and Mrs Kravitz types and tell them how, as their politician, they will help deprive others of rights, in order to soothe their voters feelings.

Sadly, so do republicans… which is why everything is issue politics, not what Makes America a Great place. Try rooting for America and you are a Nazi, a white supeemacist, a hater, a bigot. When really you are all about creating a great place where people can be free to shoot or hunt or choose to stick their dicks in other dudes or dress up like unicorns.

No one will go “you do you.” Any more. It’s “you submit to my perversion or view or system… or I WILL DESTROY YOU.” And the left has made it a point of pandering to that… to get enough freakshow votes and screaming brick throwers and vote mules… to duck us royally.

Kennedy sounded great at first. He is just another POS if he is too stupid to realize that pandering is NOT what this country needs.

Sirhr

choose to stick their dicks in other dudes
    Letting the faggots out of the closet led to all the freaks we see now. From bud light tranny to f ing litter box in school bathrooms. To the Queers saying they are coming for your children. To wanting to mutilate your children’s genitals without your knowledgd

At this point I’d vote for sharia style law for the freaks

You got that right. Most of the career politicians have 20-30 million in the bank and some of them have never held a job outside of office.

They make 175k-200k a year on the high end...which does not equal the massive amounts of money these people are worth. Everyone knows it, nobody cares.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Dealey Plaza Tours & Tickets ..............

It's is not the right time now to tell politicians when you lie and steal our money we expect you to walk peacefully up the gallows stairs...