• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Rh25 Question

mckinley2017

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2021
ga
Thinking about getting one. I need some help though. Does anyone have any experience using the unity tactical lpvo mount with a razor 1-6? Wondering if I could maybe get by with using the ADM mount but going from a 2.04 optics mount to the thermal being at 1.54 seems like kind of stretch. Let me know what you guys think

The included non-dovetail mount with the RH25 is right about 1.9x inches high. Runs near perfectly with my 1-8 ATACR in a 1.93 Badger.

No need to spend $300 on the additional QD dovetail, which is also shorter.

Reactions: Lowdown3
Im still playing with it but as seen below I have one mounted to a Sig Tango6 and its pretty lined up. Dont ask me measurements, I suck at the heights.

FWIW: you cant beat the RH for its use as a rifle mounted, helmet mounted or handheld 640 thermal. Its features are amazing!

Attachments

• RH Sig LVPO.jpeg
    RH Sig LVPO.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Lowdown3
Im still playing with it but as seen below I have one mounted to a Sig Tango6 and its pretty lined up. Dont ask me measurements, I suck at the heights.

FWIW: you cant beat the RH for its use as a rifle mounted, helmet mounted or handheld 640 thermal. Its features are amazing!
What scope mount is that?