• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RH25 (& Similar Thermals) & 3.6-18 MK5HD

Paris_Bulks

Private
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2020
North Carolina
Thermal Gods...

Would an RH25 be usable in the 3.6X-6X power range of a Mk5HD 3.6X-18X with a non-illuminated PR1-Mil reticle?

Is there a better option in the $5k-$10k price range that is of a similar size & weight and will work with the MK5HD?

Thermal Gods...

Would an RH25 be usable in the 3.6X-6X power range of a Mk5HD 3.6X-18X with a non-illuminated PR1-Mil reticle?

Is there a better option in the $5k-$10k price range that is of a similar size & weight and will work with the MK5HD?
I have zero insight to what Nvision’s pricing will be, but they are aiming to release some dedicated clip on units this year. They will likely be closer to $10k than $5k unfortunately. Might check out the Eotech ClipIr MR if you don’t mind the weight of those units

Reactions: Paris_Bulks
I can try putting my rh25 in front of my mk5 when I get home tomorrow but as blackcypressrobb said, after about 3-4x on my mk6 1-6 the image becomes pretty pixelated. Between 5-6x its basically unusable though so it wouldn't be any better with the mk5.

I can try putting my rh25 in front of my mk5 when I get home tomorrow but as blackcypressrobb said, after about 3-4x on my mk6 1-6 the image becomes pretty pixelated. Between 5-6x its basically unusable though so it wouldn't be any better with the mk5.

Thank you. I would appreciate your insight.

Stick with LPVO with RH25.
If you want some magnification get a beautiful Iray Bolt TH50v2 with 3.5x native magnification.