• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RICO MICRO 640 12 Micron 25mm Multi-Purpose Monocular

GUNNER75

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jun 29, 2005
    SW KS
    Dropped the hammer on one of these for the various applications. I currently own a REAP IR and have been looking for a 2nd unit to run with friends and flexibility on different uses.

I demo'd one last week and put in front of a Leupold CQT I've had for years and was pretty impressed with the package. Also ran it in front of a couple 3.5x low power setting optics and didn't care for it but for some reason the Leupold CQT works great on 3x.

What is comparable out there to the Micro 640? I've searched around and haven't really found anything with as many use options. Couple pretty good threads on the Micro 640.

Mostly predator control and just observation.

With the sale they have going on right now I'm curious what is coming out next and hope I don't regret dropping the coin.

It's a great unit, you won't be disappointed! They've been flying off the shelves lately.

Definitely get the QD mount and pic tail also.

If your main use is going to be as a clip on, you won't need these, but the QD mount would be helpful if moving from gun to gun.

Reactions: GUNNER75