• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Riddle me this..

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    Ok, so as most of you know TX banned some kind of abortion pill or something a few weeks ago. I’m not sure of all the details, so someone correct me if I’m wrong. Anyways it almost immediately went to the USSC. Now why is it when it comes to something like this, something like abortion, which is not a right, it immediately skips right to the USSC, but when it comes to something 2A related it takes forever to go through the process, if it is ever heard at all? It’s bullshit and we should be calling people out on it. Yes I know why, because it doesn’t fit their agenda and we ain’t on the left. Pretty much proves who the rulers are. Wake up America!

Only the injunction went to SCOTUS.
    The ruling basically said they are staying out of it unless and until it lands there in due course.