• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RIDGELINE Precision Training NH

Mudflap621

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2020
Hello guys looking into attending their introduction class with my father and looking for any personal experiences with these gents. My father and I are both new at the long range stuff and I’d like to treat us both to a little professional training. Anyone who’s attended I’d be interested in hearing a little about the layout of the course as well. Thanks

I have never heard anything short of glowing praise regarding ridgeline. Attend with confidence.

the only complaint I've heard is they have high round count requirements because they run you hard all day...prepare to get a workout

Thanks guys I’ve yet to hear any negatives. I’ve got an email in to them about course layout and will prolly be attending with my father and a friend.

where you located/home range? do you shoot any matches up in new england?
I’m in Sturbridge area but don’t currently compete. Just getting my feet wet here and looking for some fundamental stuff to get started on the right foot.

My home range only goes to 400 and I’ve been doing pretty well out to that distance but would like to kick any bad habits now lol

Reactions: b6graham
Military guys...They ran the best match I ever went too. Very well thought out and challenging. I had heard they were not running a match this uear cuz they were deploying? Maybe scuttlebutt but worth a call to check.

Military guys...They ran the best match I ever went too. Very well thought out and challenging. I had heard they were not running a match this uear cuz they were deploying? Maybe scuttlebutt but worth a call to check.
Rudy is running the NRL Hunter match in June.

Rudy is running the NRL Hunter match in June.

Nice thx for the info!

Better late than never....

So I attended the Fundamentals class with my father and a good friend in early July and first off I will just say that we all left thoroughly impressed with both the folks at Ridgeline as well as their facility.

Rudy, Alex, and Blake were our instructors for this class and they were all awesome. All three were very easy to talk to and were there to help with any questions or issues throughout the weekend. If they saw someone having an issue they would jump right in and iron it out. It was easy to see that these guys truly believe in what they're doing and were there to help.

The knowledge that these guys were able to cram into a weekend was also very impressive. There were guys at this class that hadn't even shot past 50yrds to sight in if I remember correctly, and by the end of the second day they were making their own wind calls and banging steel at 600 yards.

All that knowledge is pretty useless if the teacher cannot convey it, but that was not the case. Their curriculum kept you involved and intrigued at the same time. They were able to "dumb down" for lack of better words some things which made it way easier to understand and implement. I thought the course was very well laid out and had a good flow.

All in all I don't have one bad thing to say about the class. I thought the dudes were great and brought a ton of knowledge to the table. I left feeling more confident and also feeling that I got a bargain on this training. I will definitely be heading back up for some more classes.

Hoping to take a class there May/June of 2022.

Looks like website is under construction.

Any photos?

How was round count?

Shooting just to shoot is a concern for me these days. I want quality of purpose over quantity.

Reactions: 308pirate
Hoping to take a class there May/June of 2022.

Looks like website is under construction.

Any photos?

How was round count?

Shooting just to shoot is a concern for me these days. I want quality of purpose over quantity.
I would highly recommend this class! I want to say round count for our class was around 300 rounds for the weekend. The instructors are awesome and they definitely know their shit. In my opinion it is well worth the expense.

I believe I have a few pictures from the class I’ll try to locate them later today.

I would highly recommend this class! I want to say round count for our class was around 300 rounds for the weekend. The instructors are awesome and they definitely know their shit. In my opinion it is well worth the expense.

I believe I have a few pictures from the class I’ll try to locate them later today.

300 rounds for two days would be great.

120/day seems to be a sweet spot for getting in quality training without having fatigue become and issue (.308) or just throwing rounds for the sake of pressing the trigger.

300 rounds for two days would be great.

120/day seems to be a sweet spot for getting in quality training without having fatigue become and issue (.308) or just throwing rounds for the sake of pressing the trigger.
I will say that they did run a pretty good pace trying to get their entire curriculum in in two days. There were also some cool drills to get your heart pumping and shooting under pressure. I felt that I shot a lot for the time we were on the range.

I plan on trying to make their positional PR class this year for sure, unfortunately schedule conflicts wouldn’t allow that this fall.

Pm me and I’ll get you my info if you wanna chat more about class.

The website will be back up this week, they were doing a rebuild - they took a bunch of pictures.
I will say- the guys running 5.56 struggled a little at 500-600, not sure what they were shooting, I know want 77, I heard that.
I will also say, I was the only one running a old school style rifle. FN SPR w m40 stock and target crown. Everyone else was running newer chassis and break style

The website will be back up this week, they were doing a rebuild - they took a bunch of pictures.
I will say- the guys running 5.56 struggled a little at 500-600, not sure what they were shooting, I know it wasnt 77, I heard that.
I will also say, I was the only one running a old school style rifle. FN SPR w m40 stock and target crown. Everyone else was running newer chassis
I will say- the guys running 5.56 struggled a little at 500-600, not sure what they were shooting, I know want 77, I heard that.
I will also say, I was the only one running a old school style rifle. FN SPR w m40 stock and target crown. Everyone else was running newer chassis and break style
I brought 420 rounds , I brought home 200

Last edited:
I was running 77smk out of a 24” tube and that thing hammered all weekend. I thought I almost had her sold to Alex by Sunday😂

.223 is a good challenge for PSR.

I see people take .223 to sig and often they struggle when we get to 750. sig jumps big going from 300 to 750. its rare they do anything in between though they can.

I choose to hurt myself by indirect firing a .308. i have a nice bolt .223 though with 77s and a Bartlein barrel if they only do 600 at ridgeline that would be manageable.

I recommend Ridgeline, shot it this year with a .223 with 69s
It was quite windy and did push me around at the furthest targets, but it was doable.

Something like an 80.5 would work quite well.

Attachments

• 988ABC8D-5FBA-4FDD-9863-36B5A281F853.jpeg
    988ABC8D-5FBA-4FDD-9863-36B5A281F853.jpeg
    816.3 KB · Views: 62
  • D5F9B925-BF39-4C8B-922B-F7A7A85D5E32.jpeg
    D5F9B925-BF39-4C8B-922B-F7A7A85D5E32.jpeg
    679.4 KB · Views: 59
  • A1BB0628-91F7-4F76-8EBD-9EE92F4220DC.jpeg
    A1BB0628-91F7-4F76-8EBD-9EE92F4220DC.jpeg
    553.4 KB · Views: 61
I recommend Ridgeline, shot it this year with a .223 with 69s
It was quite windy and did push me around at the furthest targets, but it was doable.

Something like an 80.5 would work quite well.
You don’t drive a landrover and call the .223 a DMR by chance?

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
You don’t drive a landrover and call the .223 a DMR by chance?

I think that dude Is far up Sigs ass he does not know to go anywhere else.

Never has one dude ever had so many rifles that he is constantly "dialing in".

Eventually you get it right and actually shoot a fucking group.