• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ridgemont Outfitters Monty Hi Boots Mens Size 10 Brown/Orange *SOLD*

seg_steve

Under Review By Site Management
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I have for sale a pair of genuine, authentic Ridgemont Outfitters Monty Hi Boots. Excellent, like new condition.

Color: Brown/Orange

Men's Size 10

Click on the link for more info:

https://ridgemontoutfitters.com/coll...e-brown-orange

I am the original owner and recently purchased these for my collection. These are practically brand new. I tried them on very briefly one time
at home. Never been used or worn outside.

They are in very clean, excellent like new condition. Has some very light dust on the bottom of the soles since I tried them on once. Has the full amount of treadwear left and the uppers are in very clean condition. Please see the pictures for more details.

I am only selling these because I never wear them and I need to clear out space. Comes in the original box.

Description:

The Monty is an ode to the classic light hikers of the 80s. This was always one of our favorite styles, and we were saddened to see this silhouette following the same path as the average middle-aged person's waistline. We decided to resurrect this classic style and put it on a much-needed health program to get its proportions back in check. After many miles and few good cries, we think the Monty is ready for any adventure you come up with.

*SOLD*

1545311622164.png

1545311641978.png

1545311661724.png

1545311676998.png

1545311689307.png

1545311700860.png

Last edited: