• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ridin' Dirty through Philly

Jax was just a quick example of a shity in the top 20 largest in the country that happens to have an (R) mayor (there’s only a couple, total) unless Denny Lenny or whatever his name is has been ousted…in which case, substitute Ft. Worth, Tx, for example.

My point being that there really aren’t any of these mythical utopian, (R) “controlled” shities that are implied by the ever-present “just another Democrat controlled shithole” posts that are so ubiquitous around the hide. Please, can one of the angry Fudds enlighten us all as to the location of the crime, drug, and gang free shities, anti-communist, under an (R) mayor? Miami? Oklahoma Shity? Anchorage? Fresno? Yeah, fuck all that. I’ll take my chances in Austen over Ft. Worth and SF over Fresno any day of the week.

yea,chicago and detroit don't have anything on jax,tampa or miami. violent crime in st.pete was higher than you would think when i worked there in the 70s. tampa had a big mafia presence back in the day.

Jax was just a quick example of a shity in the top 20 largest in the country that happens to have an (R) mayor (there’s only a couple, total) unless Denny Lenny or whatever his name is has been ousted…in which case, substitute Ft. Worth, Tx, for example.

My point being that there really aren’t any of these mythical utopian, (R) “controlled” shities that are implied by the ever-present “just another Democrat controlled shithole” posts that are so ubiquitous around the hide. Please, can one of the angry Fudds enlighten us all as to the location of the crime, drug, and gang free shities, anti-communist, under an (R) mayor? Miami? Oklahoma Shity? Anchorage? Fresno? Yeah, fuck all that. I’ll take my chances in Austen over Ft. Worth and SF over Fresno any day of the week.
Pull up voting district trends and see if you can find commonality.

R

I've been getting these "scrambled" screens for YouTube vids, and I think its been limited to SH. Anyone else or anyone know what this is about? Censorship scramble?

Screenshot_20210922-192801_Chrome.jpg

You're absolutely right, all those Rs busy working all day earning a living are the trouble with most inner cities. We've seen it time and time again. Coming home after 5, hanging up their coat and tie, kissing the wife and kids, then grabbing their gat to head out for a night of mischief. If only there were laws against stuff like that, most cities could be models like Chicago, NY, DC, etc.

yea,chicago and detroit don't have anything on jax,tampa or miami. violent crime in st.pete was higher than you would think when i worked there in the 70s. tampa had a big mafia presence back in the day.
Hey, the 'Mafia' didn't do drive by's. They were mostly respectful and took you to somewhere else and took care of the debt. It was considered bad form to harm the innocents. I treated those gentlemen with respect, and they treated me with respect. There was a code of honor. Not so much today. Keep your head on a swivel gentlemen.

The mafia did do drive by shootings, typically with a single or few targets. They did not do them nearly as often as is the case in inner cities today. It took a lot of disrespect to get to that level of public retaliation with the mafia, especially when they were under FBI watch.

I'v been thinking about changing the black grill to the chrome one after I get the gun powder smell out of the interior.

All this would stop if the Dems would fund inner city ranges.