• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Rifes Only High Angle Training Class Utah

Outback

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2009
Texas
This class was well worth while. Shot out to 1800 yards today. Shot uphill 800 yards on a 21 deg angle. .4 change on my dope at that angle. A lot of new information thanks to Jacob Bynum. The valley we shot in was awesome , the view spectacular.

Re: Rifes Only High Angle Training Class Utah

Wish I was there but somebody has to stay back and work
frown.gif
! Glad to hear you are having a good time! You all are going to LOVE tomorrow!!!

I saw some of the pics on facebook and it looked like a great venue and I imagine that as usual, Jacob was full of awesome information.

Where abouts in Utah?

Yeah good pics on Facebook!

wish i could have made this one. maybe next year.

Wow those pictures are outstanding. Looks like a great course!

Great photos on here, face book and capprc.

I hated Australian Rappell/Absailing first time and last time I did it, oh and every time in between

Good job and techinques there Jacob

Well...it's gonna take me at least 4 days for my body to recover, but I had an AWESOME time! Hit the 1500 yard target with a .308, shot uphill, down hill, and REALLY down hill, and got to do that Via Ferrata stuff too!

I'm really looking forward to my next class with RO!

After seeing those pictures I am now regretting not signing up and going! Hopefully can go to the one next year.

On the extreme angle, Australian rappel, how were the rifles secured to the shooter?

Really looks like a beautiful part of the country.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very impressive. Wish I could have made it. </div></div>

My thoughts exactly. Really would have enjoyed this.

That looks like it was an outstanding place to learn and I have no doubt the instruction was top notch! Great pics!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well...it's gonna take me at least 4 days for my body to recover, but I had an AWESOME time! Hit the 1500 yard target with a .308, shot uphill, down hill, and REALLY down hill, and got to do that Via Ferrata stuff too!

I'm really looking forward to my next class with RO! </div></div>

1500 yards LOS or Horizontal range? Great shooting!

It was 1500 LOS, the target was slightly uphill, but it was maybe 5-8*. It was really just great weather and elevation for taking ammo to extreme ranges.