• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Rifle Building Teacher?

triplecelectric

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2009
Valencia, Ca.
I remember reading a while back there was a guy you could go build your bolt gun with and he would teach you as it was being built. Anyone know who that was and or if he’s still doing it?

Where are you?
If the "you" referred to in your question is Robert and you want to know exactly, I can confirm that he is standing between a workbench and a TL-1 lathe as of 07:02:45 CST. I stalk him with miniature drones so that I can slowly decipher how his Georgia ass gets so much done every day.

If you are asking a more general location of his business, refer back to Diverdon's post. It has a freakin hyperlink to Robert's website with the physical address on the home page.

If the "you" referred to in your question is Robert and you want to know exactly, I can confirm that he is standing between a workbench and a TL-1 lathe as of 07:02:45 CST. I stalk him with miniature drones so that I can slowly decipher how his Georgia ass gets so much done every day.

If you are asking a more general location of his business, refer back to Diverdon's post. It has a freakin hyperlink to Robert's website with the physical address on the home page.

I could certainly be wrong, but I think he’s asking the OP’s location, not Robert’s. cast does his own rifle work iirc.

Reactions: Terry Cross
Correct sir. I know Bob is down in Hepzibah.