• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle ghillie

Acp

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2022
NC
Needing to fix up a new rifle with a wrap/drape soon, I’m familiar with the net/jute/burlap strip method with loops for veg, thought I’d ask if anybody had any revolutionary methods aside from the traditional

paint_template-1

animals recognize human form really well....not so much rifle....so long as its vaguely "sticky" shaped and vaguely "sticky" colored, they arent going to pay it much mind.

much better than dragging a hairy cock through the woods.
I’ve always been split on the added concealment vs the aggregation and generally end up with camo mesh with some burlap wrap at a couple points, I’m with you on the aggregation of carrying a thorn and branch magnet through the woods

paint_template-1

animals recognize human form really well....not so much rifle....so long as its vaguely "sticky" shaped and vaguely "sticky" colored, they arent going to pay it much mind.

much better than dragging a hairy cock through the woods.
The last sentence is a mental image I could have lived without. 🙈

Reactions: Acp
for hand guns
51X76IsnRuL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

for rifles
c9a1cadf347654f310ea9a6d60994e43--giant-stuffed-animals-stuffed-toys.jpg

you would never see that one .

Can I bring the pig?

Im getting the pig.

OP,

If you post a pic of your entire setup we can be much more helpful in selecting the proper patterns

Just a pic, in your ghillie, in your backyard, wearing your tactical vest, holding your Savage Axis 😎

Urban Kit.

I’d swap the can out for something less valuable. You’d likely have a homeless guy disrupt your overwatch fighting for that….but otherwise legit

Even has a Harris. But that was probably already in the pile of trash to begin with

93C458FE-E8D3-4969-8345-F21B875DE232.jpeg

How many combatants are you going up against and what type of defense mechanisms do you need to defeat? That’s going to make a big different on recommendations.

Urban Kit.

I’d swap the can out for something less valuable. You’d likely have a homeless guy disrupt your overwatch fighting for that….but otherwise legit

Even has a Harris. But that was probably already in the pile of trash to begin with

View attachment 7853766
Hey now easy on the Harris comment the rest I can agree with

Put a few 45# plates on each end and bury up in some freshly poured and finished concrete. Should be good enough😀😀

Reactions: Slash0311
We need pictures of the pig........

Careful what you ask for, that is a whole other can of worms asking to get opened.

I'm guessing by your handle that you've probably already got some pig photos stashed away in a shoebox somewhere anyway.

So I think I got it figured out, definitely trying to match my half ghillie couch Snuggie, going to use strips of my Poison tour T shirt and dye them with bagel bite tomato sauce, dust everything in Cheeto dust and call it a day. Leave the stock exposed to match myself

Reactions: 6.5SH and akmike47
So I think I got it figured out, definitely trying to match my half ghillie couch Snuggie, going to use strips of my Poison tour T shirt and dye them with bagel bite tomato sauce, dust everything in Cheeto dust and call it a day. Leave the stock exposed to match myself
Don’t get tomato sauce and Cheeto dust all over your moms basement. She’ll kick your ass

Reactions: Acp