• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle/scope leveling device

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    So I was watching a video about the CheyTac M200. There seems to be this cool little rifle leveling thing that sits under the scope. It has a removable cover and folds away when not in use. I'm pretty sure it's not M200 specific but can't seem to find any info on the manufacturer for the level.
    Of all the rifle/scope leveling tools I've seen this is about the best for what I would want to use on my rigs. If you know where/who makes these or something along the same lines please help. Thanks.

Seen here at 7:44 in the video.

Maybe?

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    I have this Wheeler on a 24" Varmint with 10-50x60 Sightron. Works well, more sensitive than the ones that ride closer to center and easy to see.

Attachments

• 16307587365248154645559419991657.jpg
      16307587365248154645559419991657.jpg
      225.4 KB · Views: 50
    Thanks guys. Guess my Google wording wasn't correct for my searches.

I just want to be the cool Fudd at the public range. I figured the more shit I bolt to my rifle the more time I can waste talking to people about how to "really shoot".
    LMAO

After using better search terms I found a bunch of pros/cons.

Yup that’s the foldaway US Optics level just painted, I have one. Model BBL-300