• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Rifle Shop Fall Cleaning - Stocks

DR&M

Dyk Rifle & Machine
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 12, 2020
    Colorado
    Edit: Updated 12/20/2021 with available stocks.

We are clearing out all of our component inventory that isn't scheduled for builds in preparation for a shop reorganization & new machines. All items new unless otherwise specified. Available actions are in another thread that has been posted.

All prices are firm & includes shipping to lower 48.

Prefer CC (no charge- payment made via invoice on a secure gateway so you never give us your CC number), but also accept paypal F&F, discreet venmo.

Please text or DM for additional pics. Dustin- 720-670-6073

Pic 1 12-20-2021.jpg

pic 2 - 12-20-2021.jpg

Pic 3 - with sold.jpg

Available Stocks - 12-20-2021.png

Thank you!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Hankcrm and buggz
    Will you sell the bottom metal by itself? I'll take one of the M5 Oberndorf sets if so.
    Yes, DM or text me.

To All: I will be hunting starting tomorrow through 10/25. Unsure on cell service. I will respond to DM's as available. Thanks

Dustin
    720-670-6073

I will take #2 along with a Hawkins Hunter DBM and some Hunter Mags. PM me when you are back on the grid for payment.

Dustin, I will take #5. Messages me when you return from your hunt and I will get you paid. Thanks
    You got it. I will be returning mid-late day on monday. I will reach out then. Thank you.

I will take #2 along with a Hawkins Hunter DBM and some Hunter Mags. PM me when you are back on the grid for payment.

Yes sir. I replied to your PM as well. I will get back with you by monday.

Bump with updated availability

I got mine and it looks as good if not better than the pictures, deal with confidence.

Reactions: DR&M
    Hope your hunt went well! I'll take stock #10 ($750) and an M5 Oberndorf bottom metal ($190). PM me with payment instructions. Thanks!

Reactions: DR&M