• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Slings

Kalashnikov

Registered from South Africa
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2019
Hi guys

I'm looking at a 2-point tactical rifle sling with QD...

Just by googling a few...

It is not something that will be used that often but I don't mind paying a bit more for a better product.. anyone know that Alvarza sling?

I lnow these links are from Amazon, I'm from South Africa and someone in the US will buy it for me and bring it back when he visits again.

Any recommendations of some online shops that have some black friday sales on any slings?

Recommendations are more than welcome

Thanks!

honestly man, asking for recommendations on slings is like asking what underpants people recommend.....you can ask 10 different people and get 11 different answers.

no experience with Alvarza slings....but from the looks of them, they appear to be another chinese knock-off....

ide look at Blue force gear or Magpul.......but im sure others will be in shortly with their preferred options.

magpul
blue force gear

Reactions: 1moaoff and nn8734
I second the blue force gear padded slings. I run them on all my rifles.

OSI are nice and work as they should. American made. Bungee or non-bungee.

VT is nice. We used to make our own version in the late 90s from 1/2 inch webbing, some friction buckles, and a little bit of sewing machine magic.

I've been using the Tab Sling for a while on my hunting rifle, it's just a basic sling has an arm loop if you're into that can get different buckles and attachment hardware, they also make a shoulder pad, just a basic decent sling.