• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Sportsmans Club - Rifle shoot

gadbmw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2008
Rifle Colorado
Here is the email from Shawn and the results. Too bad the snow storm prevented many of us from seeing the targets, hope everyone had a good time.

I would like to thank everyone that attended the match on the 7th. The match had to be slightly altered from the way it was set up do to the heavy snow. The new match ended up being 24 shots instead of 40 but we made due with what the weather allowed. Either way I thought everyone thought it was a good challange shooting through that much snow. Hope to see you all again at another match. The scores are as follows.

Shooter Hits
Blake 15
RJ 13
Dorgan 13
Dan 13
Tom 11
Dino 10
Greg 10
Shawn 10
Justin 9
Chuck 8
Rick 8
Robert 8
Sam 8
Steve 8
Pat 4

Re: Rifle Sportsmans Club - Rifle shoot

Even with the weather , I had a great time and am looking forward to shooting with you guys again. Thanks for putting on the match.

The eastern slope crew had a GREAT time. Thank you for the hospitality!

Hey Shawn:
Thanks for all of the west slope hospitalty. It was a hoot and I'm looking forward to shooting with you guys again.

Some day we will get Shawn to join SH. As of now myself and Dan(Colodog) are members here. Glad everyone had a great time. Hope to make it over to your shoot quickdraw.

What everyone else said. Had a good time and looking forward to shooting with you guys again sometime this year. I think you guys have a really good setup going.

Yeah the weather sucked, but everyone had the same conditions.

Dino

Precision Rifle Division

The next match will be held on March 3rd. Sign up starts at 9:00 match starts at 9:30 A.M. Cost of the match is 20 dollars. I have not decided what the match will be but we will be shooting. Waiting on the weather to decide. Shooters should bring the usual gear and 100 rounds of ammo. All calibers are welcome.

Any questions or to sign up call or email.

Shawn
97zero-three09-nine772 christenson 308 @ ho tmail.com(no spaces)