• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing rifle stock

Re: rifle stock

when you order the new stock just call and make sure you tell them the model of rifle you have and the stock you are wanting

Good luck with this. I just went through the hunt to put a stock on my savage 110. The availability isnt the greatest, just depends on what you are looking for. I ended up going with a boyds laminate varminter. Still had to take out the barrel channel and do some other fitting and it was a VIP stock. Had no luck finding a used mcmillan out there for a LA savage. But you should be able to find something for a 110. Remember that they will also fit the 112 and the 116. Check out some of the bell and carlson carbelites, they might be what you are looking for.

Here you go fellas. We have a new stock for the LA Savage (Stagger feed), but haven't finished it 100%. Part number is 2980. This is a medalist stock with the full block, pac decel pad, etc.

Shoot me a PM and let me see what I can do.

Edited:

Just finished it today. These are ready to order. #2980