• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Rifle to APA Q's

Derrick300

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, SC.
I'm home for a few days before going TDY on Monday evening, I need to get a rifle and some parts out to the Monday before I fly. Does anyone know what they require inside the box as far as information, and anything on the outside of the box? Yes I tried calling but by the time I flew in on Friday it was too late. I have also sent an email and I'm sure they'll get back to me, but just in case I wanna drop it off before I fly.

Any help will be great

While not specific to APA, I would suggest nothing on the outside other than your name on the return address. Inside, package all your parts properly and put your name on each with tape. Also include a legible note with the specs of your build and contact info. I assume you have already talked to Jered and discussed your build. If not, you should do this prior to shipping anything.

The above is overkill, but should give you peace of mind. Jered is a smart guy, and this aint his first rodeo. A well packed box of parts with a letter confirming your build specs should be sufficient.

Also, ship the parts in a case that will properly contain the rifle when he ships it back.

Last edited: