• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Rifle with rebar weights

Gil P.

Blank
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Can someone help me find this picture? A couple months ago I saw someone post a picture of their rifle with some rebar mounted on it for weights.

I thought it would be a good candidate for the official rifle of the precision rifle series.

i have a better candidate

my%20little%20pony%20rifle%20-%20scaled.jpg

OT but interesting nonetheless.
Schuetzen rifle with rebar barrel...

Attachments

• 20210105_054001.jpg
    20210105_054001.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 20210105_054027.jpg
    20210105_054027.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I thought it would be a good candidate for the official rifle of the precision rifle series.

The official rifle is whoever pays enough money to the spineless whores that run PRS.

That crap is so blatant i don’t know why anyone would stay

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Is this still available ?
Can I get the optional concrete block bipod ?
Hardhat included ? This is the perfect setup for you concrete workers , hey wait a minute............Buddly ......... is that you ????
How about a concrete plate that mounts to your rail instead of an aluminum one?

I can't believe that's real. I wonder what kind of person the guy who thought of that is.

I think it's perfect. A real statement on the status of modern day PRS/NRL competition. The fact that it's on a Ruger is even better.

That guy is secure with himself.

I can't believe that's real. I wonder what kind of person the guy who thought of that is.
More on this rifle and how it came to be.
I have the full article in a Precision Shooting mag somewhere at the house

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210105-101937_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210105-101937_Chrome.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 60
We’re literally inches away from going full Mad Max in this country.

Reactions: STex
So, years ago I stumbled into an old run down gun shop. The guy running the joint must have been in is 80's. After talking a bit, he took me into the back a walk-in vault to show me his personal firearms collection. One of the pieces that he had recently acquired was a 1911 ghost gun. It was made entirely by hand in Vietnam. It was a perfect working replica of the 1911's carried by soldiers in Vietnam. Without closer inspection, you could not see a difference between it and a factory new 1911. Upon closer inspection you could see that this was not an exact copy.

Why buy weights when you can weld some rebar to your stock? It would be interesting if the prs or nrl ever makes a weight limit, stuff like this shouldn't exist lol.

Forget the weight limits - just make competitors go through some sort of physical motion with the rifle immediately before the stage. 20 reps of overhead press, 30 curls with each arm, 15 reps of proper overhead squats, etc. If you can get thorough that and still shoot the rifle well, then it's not "too heavy".

Reactions: Changed
Forget the weight limits - just make competitors go through some sort of physical motion with the rifle immediately before the stage. 20 reps of overhead press, 30 curls with each arm, 15 reps of proper overhead squats, etc. If you can get thorough that and still shoot the rifle well, then it's not "too heavy".
It's funny, I frequently do exactly this when I have my rifles out of the safe. It's easy enough since my rifle only ways 18Lbs.