• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Riflegear.com: Good To Go???

Boss334OP

Infectious Agent
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2011
MN/ND
I have seen the name floating around the forum... Are these guys legit? Anyone have any experience with them? Would you buy a pistol from them?
Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Riflegear.com: Good To Go???

They are an excellent gunshop to deal with. They work hard to bring to CA all the toys the rest of "Free America" gets to take for granted. Top notch customer service. They are a sponsor of the Calguns.net forums

ETA: I used to make the hour + drive to their shop in order to transfer my ebr's before I had any closer options in San Diego.

It's one of the best shops in OC for ARs/AKs. I had an order snafu with them a few weeks ago, but everything turned out okay.

Very good customer service and good pricing
Gets super busy at times, Wednesdays would be a good day to go

Great shop...I drive 1+ hour just to pick up a few things....well worth the drive with great prices and service

Yes,, they moved about a year ago or more form a small little strip mall to a new store.
The are GTG.
Gunsmith seems to know his shit, prices seem inline with other places, and they now have their own uppers made for them by Daniel Defense.
Good guys to know.