• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RifleKraft Mountain Hunter w/CR2 & Sniper's Hide (March 10, 11 - 12

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Unique Experience,

CR2, Sniper's Hide, and RifleKraft USA

Because everyone was going to teaching at Cameo the same weekend we decided to blend the course so over the 3 days, you'll have Blocks from CR2, Sniper's Hide and RifleKraft all together

IMG_2769.JPG

This is a course and assessment for the rifleman with interest in mountain hunting, competing in the locate range engage genre, and anyone looking for measurement and guidance on how to raise their performance bar in field shooting conditions.

This will be held at Cameo Shooting Facility outside of Grand Junction, Colorado. Hotels in Grand Junction are ideal, and most are within 20 minutes of the range.

Once registered, you will receive further details, however here are some preliminary FAQs:

It is recommended to bring:

250 rounds and the rifle you intend to bring into the field.

Shooting bag

Tripod

Rangefinders

Ballistic calculator

Data management system

It will be helpful to have at least one riflekraft target shot and logged prior to the event.

link to sign up

Last edited:
    Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
    So are these courses one after another or are they the same thing? Im seeing dates from March 10 (Fri) thru March 15 (Wed) all out at Cameo (given it is a big place so idk)? CR2 Mountain Rifleman, RifleKraft Mountain Hunter, SnipersHide 'Frank the Tank' spotting? Im not sure who I pay but it sounds like a good time.

2 MONTHS AWAY

That’s how long till our next Mountain Rifleman course. We only have a few slots left. I’ve been getting a lot of inquiries and a lot of you wanted to wait till the holidays were over. We’ll bows the time to Shit or Get.

Were combining CR2, Snipers Hides own Frank Galli, and Riflekraft’s Chris Way. You won’t find another class like this anywhere.

We’ll spend 3 days covering:
    -High Angle Marksmanship
    -Effects of Gravity
    -Wind Effects in mountainous terrain

-Alternate Shooting Positions

-Capability Assessment

Mountain Rifleman Sign-up

We have exactly two slots left in this course. If you’re wanting to get in on it. Don’t miss this opportunity because you’re dragging your feet.

45A2271A-771B-4546-A1EC-2639C2FD47F5.jpeg

T-minus 10 days till this course and we’re pumped! There are still a couple slots left cause a few people had to drop due to family issues. If you have a friend you want to bring to the course. Have them hit the link below. Or if you’ve just been dragging your feet…

Course Sign-up

The Quality Inn in Grand Junction, which is right up the road from the range is offering us a group rate of $65 a night, and that includes breakfast in the restaurant onsite.

Phone Number: 970-245-7200

Group Name “CR2 Shooting Solutions”

We are a couple days out from the course and a lot of you have been reaching out with intermittent questions. I want to address those so everyone is on the same page.

We will meet outside the main office at Cameo Shooting and Education Center on Friday at 08:00(See Day 1 timeline below). For those wondering about lunch. We plan to take an hour lunch break. If you bring a lunch you can eat it onsite. If not, then you can run into town and grab something. I recommend you bring something, because we won’t hold up the class waiting on you to get back.

Day 1

0800-0815: Welcome Speech, Safety Brief, Course Timeline

0815-0915: Shot Process Seminar

0915-1030: Group, Zero, Kestrel Set up

1030-1200: Applying a wind strategy

1200-1300: Lunch

1300-1330: Wind Demo

1330-1430: Data Confirmation

1430-1530: Positional Shooting Seminar

1530-1630: Positional Practical Exercise

95183F0A-33A2-4C5A-A4DB-9188EB7479D4.jpeg

Class was a success!!!

The students we had for this course kicked serious ass. Mother Nature threw rain, cold temps, mud and tricky winds at them. That didn’t hold them back from taking everything we had to teach and putting it to action. Couldn’t have asked for more.

Each and every one of these students was successful in connecting with tiny targets well over 1000yds and in some very tough conditions.

More pics to follow…

I’d like to take the opportunity to thank Chris, Frank, Laura and all involved for a great time, great learning experience for me at least and all the other course students for a great time, both shooting rifles and shooting shit. Well worth the trip for me. Hope to see all or some of you again soon.

I’d like to take the opportunity to thank Chris, Frank, Laura and all involved for a great time, great learning experience for me at least and all the other course students for a great time, both shooting rifles and shooting shit. Well worth the trip for me. Hope to see all or some of you again soon.
    Thanks for coming out brother! It was great having you

Thanks for having us man, we had a really good few days. Nice to put faces to names and stretch the rifles out in new areas.

We appreciated the adult learning environment, flexibility and approachability of everyone involved.

Was great being around similar blokes from all over, in such an amazing facility.

Only good things to say.
    4B5AE72D-3104-40C0-AE1E-F6B25CD4BFDC.jpeg

Thanks to the entire crew for putting on an amazing class. Had a little bit of something for every skill level, and met some really great friends that I'll be keeping in touch with. Not to mention the stellar venue!

Also, feel better Chris (Way), we missed you out there!

20230312_132446.jpg

20230314_182349.jpg

20230311_100734.jpg

20230314_182247.jpg

20230314_185421.jpg

20230314_182419.jpg

Last edited: